23 Reasons Why Your Best Friend Could Be Your Sister Separated At Birth.
- You share the same immature, twisted sense of humor and no one thinks it’s funny except you.
- You look so damn similar at parties that your friends get both of you confused.
3. You have all the rights to touch them anywhere including fix their hair and complain about their makeup when it looks like shit!
4. You don’t need to be reminded about her birthday because celebrating hers makes it feel like yours
5. You are so accustomed to her crazy habits and know her naked body like a pastor knows his word.
6. You never think twice about some crazy do’s involving sharing very personal things like her deodorant, razors and bras.
7. Both of you feel as though you own two closets because you share a similar sense of style.
8. You are dead honest when either of you is being numb AF. The rough, sibling love, eh?
9. For you gossiping is so easy since you seem to hate all of the same people.
10. You don’t mind making fun of your parents together since both of you pretty much feel and share them.
11. You share the same or close to similar cycle…yes I’m talking about periods which is surely science trying to speak out that you’re sisters!
12. You can tell what her body language reveals about her feelings and emotions with your eyes closed.
13. It appears like everyone knows they should send her to you when she’s having pretty rough night.
14. Most of your workout routines tend to be totally in sync.
15. You immensely loved the same movies and toys as a kid, so really you had the same upbringings.
16. You order her favorite drink before she even arrives at the bar.
17. You have a similar idea about how to end that night out.
18. It just feels so easy to stay together that you should have been doing it all your life.
19. When you part for too long, life destabilizes and you feel like the other half of your brain is missing…kinda foggy you get?
20. It’s most likely because you are telepathically connected. She must be your kid sister.
21. You are more than friends and it honestly feels injustice and an insult to refer yourselves as close friends.
22. Your relationship clearly surpasses most classes of friendship we know as human beings.
23. It’s fair to say you are sisters that were separated at childhood or at birth. Now start celebrating and that goodness that fate re-united you.
Just one share or like and we’ll lov u! 🙂