• Brage Vs Brommapojkarna Prediction – Head to Head (H2H) Stats – Sweden Superettan Predictions   Recently updated !


    Brage Vs Brommapojkarna Predictions – Current Season Statistics

    Brage vs Brommapojkarna for Sweden Superettan match. Brage goes head to head (H2H) with Brommapojkarna on 13-07-2019. So far a total of 217 goals have been scored. The average number of goals scored at home in the league is 1.25. On the other hand, the average goals scored away is 1.23.

    # Team MP Points Last 5 Matches
    1 12

    32

    WWDWD
    2 11

    24

    WWWWW
    3 11

    20

    DWWDD
    4Rank 11

    18

    DLWWD
    5Rank 11

    17

    LWWWD
    6Rank 11

    15

    WLLDD
    7Rank 11

    14

    WDWLL
    8Rank 12

    14

    LLLLD
    9Rank 11

    14

    DWWLL
    10Rank 11

    13

    LLDWL
    11Rank 11

    13

    WDLDW
    12Rank 11

    12

    DLDDD
    13Rank 11

    11

    DWLLW
    14Rank 11

    9

    DDLLD
    15Rank 11

    9

    LWLDL
    16 11

    7

    LLLDL

    Brage vs Brommapojkarna Prediction, H2H – Table Raking, Current Season Stats

    Brage is currently at position 4 with 18 points. Brommapojkarna, on the other hand, is currently at position 16 with 7 points. To this point, Brage has played 11 matches 5 at home and 6 as visitors. Brommapojkarna has played 11 matches 6 at home and 5 as visitors. Brage has managed 18 points, 10 points at home and 8 points away while Brommapojkarna has 7 points, 3 points at home and 4 points away. This means Brage has managed 55.6% of its total points at home against 44.5% away, whereas Brommapojkarna has managed 42.9% of its total points at home against 57.2% on the road.

    Brage vs Brommapojkarna Prediction, H2H – Home – Away Table Ranking Stats

    At home, Brage is at position 3 at home and position 5 on the away table. Conversely, Brommapojkarna is at position 16 at home and position 16 on the away table. Brage’s home goal difference (Goals scored at home minus goals conceded at home) is 4 while the away goal difference (Goals scored away minus goals conceded away) is 2.Brommapojkarna’s home goal difference is 4 while the away goal difference is 2.

    Brage vs Brommapojkarna Prediction, H2H – Offense (Scoring) Statistics

    Brage scored an average of 1.4 goals compared to Brommapojkarna’s average of 1.2 goals across the matches played so far home and away. So far, Brage has scored 1.2 goals at home and 1.5 goals away against Brommapojkarna’s 1.4 goals at home and 1 goals away.

    Brage vs Brommapojkarna Prediction, H2H – Defense (Concede) Statistics

    Brage has conceded an average of 0.9 goals per match. It has conceded 0.4 goals at home and 1.2 goals away. The visitors Brommapojkarna, on the other hand, has conceded an average of 1.9 goals per match, 2.2 goals at home and 1.4 goals away. Brage has a goal difference of 6 compared to Brommapojkarna ‘s current goal difference of -7.

    Brage vs Brommapojkarna Prediction, H2H – BTS (GG) and FTS (NG) Statistics

    When Brage is playing at home, the chance of Both Teams to Score (BTS/GG) to occur is currently at 20%. This happened in 1 match out of the 5 matches that Brage has played as the host team. On the contrary, when Brommapojkarna is the away team, the chance of Both Teams to Score (BTS/GG) to occur is currently at 20%. This is has occurred in 1 match out of the 5 matches that Brommapojkarna has played as the away team. When Brage is the home team, the chances of FTS/NG to occur is currently 80%. This occurred in 4 matches out of the 5 matches that Brage has played at home. The chances of FTS/NG to occur when Brommapojkarna is the away team is 80%. This happened in 4 matches out of the 5 matches that Brommapojkarna has played as the away side.

    Brage vs Brommapojkarna Prediction, H2H – Over 1.5, Over 2.5 Statistics

    Brage – Over 1.5 Statistics

    Over 1.5 Home

    60%
    3/5 times

    Over 1.5 Away

    84%
    5/6 times

    Over 1.5 Total

    73%
    8/11 times

    Over 1.5 Home

    100%
    6/6 times

    Over 1.5 Away

    80%
    4/5 times

    Over 1.5 Total

    91%
    10/11 times

    Brage – Over 2.5 Statistics

    Over 2.5 Home

    20%
    1/5 times

    Over 2.5 Away

    50%
    3/6 times

    Over 2.5 Total

    37%
    4/11 times

    Over 2.5 Home

    84%
    5/6 times

    Over 2.5 Away

    40%
    2/5 times

    Over 2.5 Total

    64%
    7/11 times

    Brage vs Brommapojkarna Prediction, H2H – Under 1.5, Under 2.5 Statistics

    Brage – Under 1.5 Statistics

    Under 1.5 Home

    40%
    2/5 times

    Under 1.5 Away

    17%
    1/6 times

    Under 1.5 Total

    28%
    3/11 times

    Under 1.5 Home

    0%
    0/6 times

    Under 1.5 Away

    20%
    1/5 times

    Under 1.5 Total

    10%
    1/11 times

    Brage – Under 2.5 Statistics

    Under 2.5 Home

    80%
    4/5 times

    Under 2.5 Away

    50%
    3/6 times

    Under 2.5 Total

    64%
    7/11 times

    Under 2.5 Home

    17%
    1/6 times

    Under 2.5 Away

    60%
    3/5 times

    Under 2.5 Total

    37%
    4/11 times

    Brage vs Brommapojkarna Prediction, H2H – Current Form

    Current Table Ranking: Brage is better ranked compared to Brommapojkarna.Home – Away Table Ranking: Brage is performing better at home as compared to Brommapojkarna away.Offense Power: Brage is performing better at home as compared to Brommapojkarna away.Defense Power: Brage is performing better at defending as compared to Brommapojkarna.Goal Difference: Brage is a stronger side in terms of goal difference as compared to Brommapojkarna.

    Brage vs Brommapojkarna Prediction:

    Click this link if you want premium access to this weekend’s mega jp (Members only). If you don’t want premium predictions, feel free to use this extensive yet free data. It takes time to do meaningful research so hopefully, this free data should help. However, should you want premium access simply click this link.

    Leave a comment

    Your email address will not be published.