• Colchagua Vs Independiente Prediction – Head to Head (H2H) Stats – Chile Segunda Division Predictions


    Colchagua Vs Independiente Predictions – Current Season Statistics

    Colchagua vs Independiente for Chile Segunda Division match. Colchagua goes head to head (H2H) with Independiente on 14-07-2019. So far a total of 142 goals have been scored. The average number of goals scored at home in the league is 1.51. On the other hand, the average goals scored away is 1.42.

    # Team MP Points Last 5 Matches
    1 9

    20

    LWDWW
    2Rank 9

    15

    WWWLL
    3Rank 9

    14

    DLLWW
    4 10

    13

    DWDDL
    5 9

    12

    DLDDW
    6 9

    12

    DLWWW
    7 9

    11

    DWDLD
    8 9

    11

    DLDWW
    9 7

    9

    WWDLL
    10 9

    7

    DLLLL
    11 9

    6

    DLLDL

    Colchagua vs Independiente Prediction, H2H – Table Raking, Current Season Stats

    Colchagua is currently at position 3 with 14 points. Independiente, on the other hand, is currently at position 11 with 6 points. To this point, Colchagua has played 9 matches 4 at home and 5 as visitors. Independiente has played 9 matches 5 at home and 4 as visitors. Colchagua has managed 14 points, 6 points at home and 8 points away while Independiente has 6 points, 4 points at home and 2 points away. This means Colchagua has managed 42.9% of its total points at home against 57.2% away, whereas Independiente has managed 66.7% of its total points at home against 33.4% on the road.

    Colchagua vs Independiente Prediction, H2H – Home – Away Table Ranking Stats

    At home, Colchagua is at position 5 at home and position 1 on the away table. Conversely, Independiente is at position 10 at home and position 11 on the away table. Colchagua’s home goal difference (Goals scored at home minus goals conceded at home) is -1 while the away goal difference (Goals scored away minus goals conceded away) is 7.Independiente’s home goal difference is -1 while the away goal difference is 7.

    Colchagua vs Independiente Prediction, H2H – Offense (Scoring) Statistics

    Colchagua scored an average of 2.3 goals compared to Independiente’s average of 0.8 goal across the matches played so far home and away. So far, Colchagua has scored 1.5 goals at home and 2.8 goals away against Independiente’s 1 goals at home and 0.5 goals away.

    Colchagua vs Independiente Prediction, H2H – Defense (Concede) Statistics

    Colchagua has conceded an average of 1.6 goals per match It has conceded 1.8 goals at home and 1.4 goals away. The visitors Independiente, on the other hand, has conceded an average of 2.6 goals per match, 2.4 goals at home and 2.8 goals away. Colchagua has a goal difference of 6 compared to Independiente ‘s current goal difference of -16.

    Colchagua vs Independiente Prediction, H2H – BTS (GG) and FTS (NG) Statistics

    When Colchagua is playing at home, the chance of Both Teams to Score (BTS/GG) to occur is currently at 75%. This happened in 3 matches out of the 4 matches that Colchagua has played as the host team. On the contrary, when Independiente is the away team, the chance of Both Teams to Score (BTS/GG) to occur is currently at 25%. This is has occurred in 1 match out of the 4 matches that Independiente has played as the away team. When Colchagua is the home team, the chances of FTS/NG to occur is currently 25%. This occurred in 1 matches out of the 4 matches that Colchagua has played at home. The chances of FTS/NG to occur when Independiente is the away team is 75%. This happened in 3 matches out of the 4 matches that Independiente has played as the away side.

    Colchagua vs Independiente Prediction, H2H – Over 1.5, Over 2.5 Statistics

    Colchagua – Over 1.5 Statistics

    Over 1.5 Home

    100%
    4/4 times

    Over 1.5 Away

    100%
    5/5 times

    Over 1.5 Total

    100%
    9/9 times

    Over 1.5 Home

    80%
    4/5 times

    Over 1.5 Away

    50%
    2/4 times

    Over 1.5 Total

    67%
    6/9 times

    Colchagua – Over 2.5 Statistics

    Over 2.5 Home

    100%
    4/4 times

    Over 2.5 Away

    100%
    5/5 times

    Over 2.5 Total

    100%
    9/9 times

    Over 2.5 Home

    80%
    4/5 times

    Over 2.5 Away

    50%
    2/4 times

    Over 2.5 Total

    67%
    6/9 times

    Colchagua vs Independiente Prediction, H2H – Under 1.5, Under 2.5 Statistics

    Colchagua – Under 1.5 Statistics

    Under 1.5 Home

    0%
    0/4 times

    Under 1.5 Away

    0%
    0/5 times

    Under 1.5 Total

    0%
    0/9 times

    Under 1.5 Home

    20%
    1/5 times

    Under 1.5 Away

    50%
    2/4 times

    Under 1.5 Total

    34%
    3/9 times

    Colchagua – Under 2.5 Statistics

    Under 2.5 Home

    0%
    0/4 times

    Under 2.5 Away

    0%
    0/5 times

    Under 2.5 Total

    0%
    0/9 times

    Under 2.5 Home

    20%
    1/5 times

    Under 2.5 Away

    50%
    2/4 times

    Under 2.5 Total

    34%
    3/9 times

    Colchagua vs Independiente Prediction, H2H – Current Form

    Current Table Ranking: Colchagua is better ranked compared to Independiente.Home – Away Table Ranking: Colchagua is performing better at home as compared to Independiente away.Offense Power: Colchagua is performing better at home as compared to Independiente away.Defense Power: Colchagua is performing better at defending as compared to Independiente.Goal Difference: Colchagua is a stronger side in terms of goal difference as compared to Independiente.

    Colchagua vs Independiente Prediction:

    Click this link if you want premium access to this weekend’s mega jp (Members only). If you don’t want premium predictions, feel free to use this extensive yet free data. It takes time to do meaningful research so hopefully, this free data should help. However, should you want premium access simply click this link.

    Leave a comment

    Your email address will not be published.