• Frigg Vs Lokomotiv Oslo Prediction – Head to Head (H2H) Stats – Norway 3. Division Group 2 Predictions   Recently updated !


    Frigg Vs Lokomotiv Oslo Predictions – Current Season Statistics

    Frigg vs Lokomotiv Oslo for Norway 3. Division Group 2 match. Frigg goes head to head (H2H) with Lokomotiv Oslo on 11-07-2019. So far a total of 212 goals have been scored. The average number of goals scored at home in the league is 2.01. On the other hand, the average goals scored away is 1.59.

    # Team MP Points Last 5 Matches
    1 8

    22

    WWWWW
    2 9

    20

    WDWWL
    3Rank 8

    17

    WDWWW
    4Rank 9

    15

    WWLDW
    5Rank 8

    14

    LDWWD
    6Rank 9

    13

    LWWDW
    7 9

    13

    WWLLL
    8Rank 8

    10

    WLLWL
    9Rank 9

    9

    WDWLL
    10Rank 9

    8

    LDWDL
    11Rank 9

    8

    LDLWL
    12Rank 8

    7

    LLLLW
    13 8

    6

    LLLLL
    14 9

    5

    LLLDL

    Frigg vs Lokomotiv Oslo Prediction, H2H – Table Raking, Current Season Stats

    Frigg is currently at position 8 with 10 points. Lokomotiv Oslo, on the other hand, is currently at position 6 with 13 points. To this point, Frigg has played 8 matches 4 at home and 4 as visitors. Lokomotiv Oslo has played 9 matches 5 at home and 4 as visitors. Frigg has managed 10 points, 7 points at home and 3 points away while Lokomotiv Oslo has 13 points, 6 points at home and 7 points away. This means Frigg has managed 70% of its total points at home against 30% away, whereas Lokomotiv Oslo has managed 46.2% of its total points at home against 53.9% on the road.

    Frigg vs Lokomotiv Oslo Prediction, H2H – Home – Away Table Ranking Stats

    At home, Frigg is at position 5 at home and position 8 on the away table. Conversely, Lokomotiv Oslo is at position 8 at home and position 5 on the away table. Frigg’s home goal difference (Goals scored at home minus goals conceded at home) is 2 while the away goal difference (Goals scored away minus goals conceded away) is -8.Lokomotiv Oslo’s home goal difference is 2 while the away goal difference is -8.

    Frigg vs Lokomotiv Oslo Prediction, H2H – Offense (Scoring) Statistics

    Frigg scored an average of 1.5 goals compared to Lokomotiv Oslo’s average of 2 goals across the matches played so far home and away. So far, Frigg has scored 1.8 goals at home and 1.3 goals away against Lokomotiv Oslo’s 1.8 goals at home and 2.3 goals away.

    Frigg vs Lokomotiv Oslo Prediction, H2H – Defense (Concede) Statistics

    Frigg has conceded an average of 2.3 goals per match It has conceded 1.3 goals at home and 3.3 goals away. The visitors Lokomotiv Oslo, on the other hand, has conceded an average of 1 goal per match, 1 goal at home and 1 goal away. Frigg has a goal difference of -6 compared to Lokomotiv Oslo ‘s current goal difference of 9.

    Frigg vs Lokomotiv Oslo Prediction, H2H – BTS (GG) and FTS (NG) Statistics

    When Frigg is playing at home, the chance of Both Teams to Score (BTS/GG) to occur is currently at 75%. This happened in 3 matches out of the 4 matches that Frigg has played as the host team. On the contrary, when Lokomotiv Oslo is the away team, the chance of Both Teams to Score (BTS/GG) to occur is currently at 75%. This is has occurred in 3 matches out of the 4 matches that Lokomotiv Oslo has played as the away team. When Frigg is the home team, the chances of FTS/NG to occur is currently 25%. This occurred in 1 matches out of the 4 matches that Frigg has played at home. The chances of FTS/NG to occur when Lokomotiv Oslo is the away team is 25%. This happened in 1 match out of the 4 matches that Lokomotiv Oslo has played as the away side.

    Frigg vs Lokomotiv Oslo Prediction, H2H – Over 1.5, Over 2.5 Statistics

    Frigg – Over 1.5 Statistics

    Over 1.5 Home

    100%
    4/4 times

    Over 1.5 Away

    100%
    4/4 times

    Over 1.5 Total

    100%
    8/8 times

    Over 1.5 Home

    60%
    3/5 times

    Over 1.5 Away

    100%
    4/4 times

    Over 1.5 Total

    78%
    7/9 times

    Frigg – Over 2.5 Statistics

    Over 2.5 Home

    50%
    2/4 times

    Over 2.5 Away

    75%
    3/4 times

    Over 2.5 Total

    63%
    5/8 times

    Over 2.5 Home

    60%
    3/5 times

    Over 2.5 Away

    75%
    3/4 times

    Over 2.5 Total

    67%
    6/9 times

    Frigg vs Lokomotiv Oslo Prediction, H2H – Under 1.5, Under 2.5 Statistics

    Frigg – Under 1.5 Statistics

    Under 1.5 Home

    0%
    0/4 times

    Under 1.5 Away

    0%
    0/4 times

    Under 1.5 Total

    0%
    0/8 times

    Under 1.5 Home

    40%
    2/5 times

    Under 1.5 Away

    0%
    0/4 times

    Under 1.5 Total

    23%
    2/9 times

    Frigg – Under 2.5 Statistics

    Under 2.5 Home

    50%
    2/4 times

    Under 2.5 Away

    25%
    1/4 times

    Under 2.5 Total

    38%
    3/8 times

    Under 2.5 Home

    40%
    2/5 times

    Under 2.5 Away

    25%
    1/4 times

    Under 2.5 Total

    34%
    3/9 times

    Frigg vs Lokomotiv Oslo Prediction, H2H – Current Form

    Current Table Ranking: Lokomotiv Oslo is better ranked side than Frigg.Home – Away Table Ranking: Currently, there is no major home – away difference in ranking.Offense Power: Lokomotiv Oslo is a better away than Frigg at home.Defense Power: Lokomotiv Oslo is better defense-wise than FriggGoal Difference: In terms of goal difference, Lokomotiv Oslo is a stronger side than Frigg.

    Frigg vs Lokomotiv Oslo Prediction:

    Click this link if you want premium access to this weekend’s mega jp (Members only). If you don’t want premium predictions, feel free to use this extensive yet free data. It takes time to do meaningful research so hopefully, this free data should help. However, should you want premium access simply click this link.

    Leave a comment

    Your email address will not be published.