• General Velasquez Vs San Antonio Unido Prediction – Head to Head (H2H) Stats – Chile Segunda Division Predictions   Recently updated !


    General Velasquez Vs San Antonio Unido Predictions – Current Season Statistics

    General Velasquez vs San Antonio Unido for Chile Segunda Division match. General Velasquez goes head to head (H2H) with San Antonio Unido on 14-07-2019. So far a total of 142 goals have been scored. The average number of goals scored at home in the league is 1.51. On the other hand, the average goals scored away is 1.42.

    # Team MP Points Last 5 Matches
    1 9

    20

    LWDWW
    2Rank 9

    15

    WWWLL
    3Rank 9

    14

    DLLWW
    4 10

    13

    DWDDL
    5 9

    12

    DLDDW
    6 9

    12

    DLWWW
    7 9

    11

    DWDLD
    8 9

    11

    DLDWW
    9 7

    9

    WWDLL
    10 9

    7

    DLLLL
    11 9

    6

    DLLDL

    General Velasquez vs San Antonio Unido Prediction, H2H – Table Raking, Current Season Stats

    General Velasquez is currently at position 8 with 11 points. San Antonio Unido, on the other hand, is currently at position 4 with 13 points. To this point, General Velasquez has played 9 matches 4 at home and 5 as visitors. San Antonio Unido has played 10 matches 6 at home and 4 as visitors. General Velasquez has managed 11 points, 6 points at home and 5 points away while San Antonio Unido has 13 points, 8 points at home and 5 points away. This means General Velasquez has managed 54.6% of its total points at home against 45.5% away, whereas San Antonio Unido has managed 61.6% of its total points at home against 38.5% on the road.

    General Velasquez vs San Antonio Unido Prediction, H2H – Home – Away Table Ranking Stats

    At home, General Velasquez is at position 4 at home and position 7 on the away table. Conversely, San Antonio Unido is at position 3 at home and position 6 on the away table. General Velasquez’s home goal difference (Goals scored at home minus goals conceded at home) is 2 while the away goal difference (Goals scored away minus goals conceded away) is -1.San Antonio Unido’s home goal difference is 2 while the away goal difference is -1.

    General Velasquez vs San Antonio Unido Prediction, H2H – Offense (Scoring) Statistics

    General Velasquez scored an average of 1.6 goals compared to San Antonio Unido’s average of 1.2 goals across the matches played so far home and away. So far, General Velasquez has scored 1.8 goals at home and 1.4 goals away against San Antonio Unido’s 1.2 goals at home and 1.3 goals away.

    General Velasquez vs San Antonio Unido Prediction, H2H – Defense (Concede) Statistics

    General Velasquez has conceded an average of 1.5 goals per match It has conceded 1.3 goals at home and 1.6 goals away. The visitors San Antonio Unido, on the other hand, has conceded an average of 1.2 goals per match, 1.4 goals at home and 1 goal away. General Velasquez has a goal difference of 1 compared to San Antonio Unido ‘s current goal difference of 0.

    General Velasquez vs San Antonio Unido Prediction, H2H – BTS (GG) and FTS (NG) Statistics

    When General Velasquez is playing at home, the chance of Both Teams to Score (BTS/GG) to occur is currently at 75%. This happened in 3 matches out of the 4 matches that General Velasquez has played as the host team. On the contrary, when San Antonio Unido is the away team, the chance of Both Teams to Score (BTS/GG) to occur is currently at 75%. This is has occurred in 3 matches out of the 4 matches that San Antonio Unido has played as the away team. When General Velasquez is the home team, the chances of FTS/NG to occur is currently 25%. This occurred in 1 matches out of the 4 matches that General Velasquez has played at home. The chances of FTS/NG to occur when San Antonio Unido is the away team is 25%. This happened in 1 match out of the 4 matches that San Antonio Unido has played as the away side.

    General Velasquez vs San Antonio Unido Prediction, H2H – Over 1.5, Over 2.5 Statistics

    General Velasquez – Over 1.5 Statistics

    Over 1.5 Home

    75%
    3/4 times

    Over 1.5 Away

    80%
    4/5 times

    Over 1.5 Total

    78%
    7/9 times

    Over 1.5 Home

    67%
    4/6 times

    Over 1.5 Away

    75%
    3/4 times

    Over 1.5 Total

    70%
    7/10 times

    General Velasquez – Over 2.5 Statistics

    Over 2.5 Home

    75%
    3/4 times

    Over 2.5 Away

    40%
    2/5 times

    Over 2.5 Total

    56%
    5/9 times

    Over 2.5 Home

    50%
    3/6 times

    Over 2.5 Away

    25%
    1/4 times

    Over 2.5 Total

    40%
    4/10 times

    General Velasquez vs San Antonio Unido Prediction, H2H – Under 1.5, Under 2.5 Statistics

    General Velasquez – Under 1.5 Statistics

    Under 1.5 Home

    25%
    1/4 times

    Under 1.5 Away

    20%
    1/5 times

    Under 1.5 Total

    23%
    2/9 times

    Under 1.5 Home

    34%
    2/6 times

    Under 1.5 Away

    25%
    1/4 times

    Under 1.5 Total

    30%
    3/10 times

    General Velasquez – Under 2.5 Statistics

    Under 2.5 Home

    25%
    1/4 times

    Under 2.5 Away

    60%
    3/5 times

    Under 2.5 Total

    45%
    4/9 times

    Under 2.5 Home

    50%
    3/6 times

    Under 2.5 Away

    75%
    3/4 times

    Under 2.5 Total

    60%
    6/10 times

    General Velasquez vs San Antonio Unido Prediction, H2H – Current Form

    Current Table Ranking: San Antonio Unido is better ranked side than General Velasquez.Home – Away Table Ranking: General Velasquez is performing better at home as compared to San Antonio Unido away.Offense Power: General Velasquez is performing better at home as compared to San Antonio Unido away.Defense Power: San Antonio Unido is better defense-wise than General VelasquezGoal Difference: General Velasquez is a stronger side in terms of goal difference as compared to San Antonio Unido.

    General Velasquez vs San Antonio Unido Prediction:

    Click this link if you want premium access to this weekend’s mega jp (Members only). If you don’t want premium predictions, feel free to use this extensive yet free data. It takes time to do meaningful research so hopefully, this free data should help. However, should you want premium access simply click this link.

    Leave a comment

    Your email address will not be published.