• Gremio Vs Chapecoense Prediction – Head to Head (H2H) Stats – Brazil Serie A Predictions


    Gremio Vs Chapecoense Predictions – Current Season Statistics

    Gremio vs Chapecoense for Brazil Serie A match. Gremio goes head to head (H2H) with Chapecoense on 06-08-2019. So far a total of 291 goals have been scored. The average number of goals scored at home in the league is 1.5. On the other hand, the average goals scored away is 0.88.

    # Team MP Points Last 5 Matches
    1 13

    32

    WWWWW
    2 12

    25

    DDLDW
    3 13

    24

    LWDWW
    4 13

    24

    WDDWD
    5Rank 12

    21

    WWDDD
    6 12

    20

    DWDWL
    7Rank 13

    20

    LWDLW
    8Rank 12

    19

    WWWLL
    9Rank 13

    19

    WDDLL
    10Rank 12

    19

    WLLDL
    11Rank 13

    17

    WLWDL
    12Rank 12

    17

    LDDLW
    13Rank 12

    16

    DDWWW
    14 13

    14

    LLDWW
    15 13

    14

    DDWLW
    16Rank 13

    12

    WLLDD
    17Rank 13

    10

    LLDDL
    18 12

    9

    DLLDL
    19 13

    8

    DDLLL
    20 13

    5

    LLDLL

    Gremio vs Chapecoense Prediction, H2H – Table Raking, Current Season Stats

    Gremio is currently at position 13 with 16 points. Chapecoense, on the other hand, is currently at position 18 with 9 points. To this point, Gremio has played 12 matches 5 at home and 7 as visitors. Chapecoense has played 12 matches 7 at home and 5 as visitors. Gremio has managed 16 points, 9 points at home and 7 points away while Chapecoense has 9 points, 6 points at home and 3 points away. This means Gremio has managed 56.3% of its total points at home against 43.8% away, whereas Chapecoense has managed 66.7% of its total points at home against 33.4% on the road.

    Gremio vs Chapecoense Prediction, H2H – Home – Away Table Ranking Stats

    At home, Gremio is at position 14 at home and position 8 on the away table. Conversely, Chapecoense is at position 18 at home and position 17 on the away table. Gremio’s home goal difference (Goals scored at home minus goals conceded at home) is 1 while the away goal difference (Goals scored away minus goals conceded away) is -1.Chapecoense’s home goal difference is 1 while the away goal difference is -1.

    Gremio vs Chapecoense Prediction, H2H – Offense (Scoring) Statistics

    Gremio scored an average of 1.1 goal compared to Chapecoense’s average of 1 goal across the matches played so far home and away. So far, Gremio has scored 1.8 goals at home and 0.6 goals away against Chapecoense’s 1 goals at home and 0.8 goals away.

    Gremio vs Chapecoense Prediction, H2H – Defense (Concede) Statistics

    Gremio has conceded an average of 1.1 goals per match. It has conceded 1.6 goals at home and 0.8 goals away. The visitors Chapecoense, on the other hand, has conceded an average of 1.7 goals per match, 1.3 goals at home and 2.2 goals away. Gremio has a goal difference of 0 compared to Chapecoense ‘s current goal difference of -9.

    Gremio vs Chapecoense Prediction, H2H – BTS (GG) and FTS (NG) Statistics

    When Gremio is playing at home, the chance of Both Teams to Score (BTS/GG) to occur is currently at 60%. This happened in 3 matches out of the 5 matches that Gremio has played as the host team. On the contrary, when Chapecoense is the away team, the chance of Both Teams to Score (BTS/GG) to occur is currently at 60%. This is has occurred in 3 matches out of the 5 matches that Chapecoense has played as the away team. When Gremio is the home team, the chances of FTS/NG to occur is currently 40%. This occurred in 2 matches out of the 5 matches that Gremio has played at home. The chances of FTS/NG to occur when Chapecoense is the away team is 40%. This happened in 2 matches out of the 5 matches that Chapecoense has played as the away side.

    Gremio vs Chapecoense Prediction, H2H – Over 1.5, Over 2.5 Statistics

    Gremio – Over 1.5 Statistics

    Over 1.5 Home

    60%
    3/5 times

    Over 1.5 Away

    43%
    3/7 times

    Over 1.5 Total

    50%
    6/12 times

    Over 1.5 Home

    86%
    6/7 times

    Over 1.5 Away

    80%
    4/5 times

    Over 1.5 Total

    84%
    10/12 times

    Gremio – Over 2.5 Statistics

    Over 2.5 Home

    60%
    3/5 times

    Over 2.5 Away

    15%
    1/7 times

    Over 2.5 Total

    34%
    4/12 times

    Over 2.5 Home

    43%
    3/7 times

    Over 2.5 Away

    80%
    4/5 times

    Over 2.5 Total

    59%
    7/12 times

    Gremio vs Chapecoense Prediction, H2H – Under 1.5, Under 2.5 Statistics

    Gremio – Under 1.5 Statistics

    Under 1.5 Home

    40%
    2/5 times

    Under 1.5 Away

    58%
    4/7 times

    Under 1.5 Total

    50%
    6/12 times

    Under 1.5 Home

    15%
    1/7 times

    Under 1.5 Away

    20%
    1/5 times

    Under 1.5 Total

    17%
    2/12 times

    Gremio – Under 2.5 Statistics

    Under 2.5 Home

    40%
    2/5 times

    Under 2.5 Away

    86%
    6/7 times

    Under 2.5 Total

    67%
    8/12 times

    Under 2.5 Home

    58%
    4/7 times

    Under 2.5 Away

    20%
    1/5 times

    Under 2.5 Total

    42%
    5/12 times

    Gremio vs Chapecoense Prediction, H2H – Current Form

    Current Table Ranking: Gremio is better ranked compared to Chapecoense.Home – Away Table Ranking: Gremio is performing better at home as compared to Chapecoense away.Offense Power: Gremio is performing better at home as compared to Chapecoense away.Defense Power: Gremio is performing better at defending as compared to Chapecoense.Goal Difference: Gremio is a stronger side in terms of goal difference as compared to Chapecoense.

    Gremio vs Chapecoense Prediction: 1
    OV 1.5
    GG & OV 1.5

    Found the free predictions helpful, Join here for the best premium packages!

    Leave a comment

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *