• Gyeongju HNP Vs Changwon City Prediction – Head to Head (H2H) Stats – Korea Republic National League Predictions   Recently updated !


    Gyeongju HNP Vs Changwon City Predictions – Current Season Statistics

    Gyeongju HNP vs Changwon City for Korea Republic National League match. Gyeongju HNP goes head to head (H2H) with Changwon City on 13-07-2019. So far a total of 103 goals have been scored. The average number of goals scored at home in the league is 1.15. On the other hand, the average goals scored away is 1.08.

    # Team MP Points Last 5 Matches
    1 12

    29

    WLWWW
    2 11

    20

    DDWWW
    3 12

    16

    LWWWL
    4 12

    15

    WDDWL
    5 12

    15

    WDLLW
    6 12

    11

    LDLLD
    7 12

    11

    LDWLD
    8 11

    10

    DLLLW

    Gyeongju HNP vs Changwon City Prediction, H2H – Table Raking, Current Season Stats

    Gyeongju HNP is currently at position 3 with 16 points. Changwon City, on the other hand, is currently at position 7 with 11 points. To this point, Gyeongju HNP has played 12 matches 4 at home and 8 as visitors. Changwon City has played 12 matches 8 at home and 4 as visitors. Gyeongju HNP has managed 16 points, 7 points at home and 9 points away while Changwon City has 11 points, 9 points at home and 2 points away. This means Gyeongju HNP has managed 43.8% of its total points at home against 56.3% away, whereas Changwon City has managed 81.9% of its total points at home against 18.2% on the road.

    Gyeongju HNP vs Changwon City Prediction, H2H – Home – Away Table Ranking Stats

    At home, Gyeongju HNP is at position 5 at home and position 4 on the away table. Conversely, Changwon City is at position 3 at home and position 8 on the away table. Gyeongju HNP’s home goal difference (Goals scored at home minus goals conceded at home) is 1 while the away goal difference (Goals scored away minus goals conceded away) is 0.Changwon City’s home goal difference is 1 while the away goal difference is 0.

    Gyeongju HNP vs Changwon City Prediction, H2H – Offense (Scoring) Statistics

    Gyeongju HNP scored an average of 1 goal compared to Changwon City’s average of 0.9 goal across the matches played so far home and away. So far, Gyeongju HNP has scored 1 goals at home and 0.9 goals away against Changwon City’s 1.2 goals at home and 0.3 goals away.

    Gyeongju HNP vs Changwon City Prediction, H2H – Defense (Concede) Statistics

    Gyeongju HNP has conceded an average of 0.9 goals per match. It has conceded 0.8 goals at home and 0.9 goals away. The visitors Changwon City, on the other hand, has conceded an average of 1.5 goals per match, 1.7 goals at home and 1.3 goals away. Gyeongju HNP has a goal difference of 1 compared to Changwon City ‘s current goal difference of -8.

    Gyeongju HNP vs Changwon City Prediction, H2H – BTS (GG) and FTS (NG) Statistics

    When Gyeongju HNP is playing at home, the chance of Both Teams to Score (BTS/GG) to occur is currently at 25%. This happened in 1 match out of the 4 matches that Gyeongju HNP has played as the host team. On the contrary, when Changwon City is the away team, the chance of Both Teams to Score (BTS/GG) to occur is currently at 25%. This is has occurred in 1 match out of the 4 matches that Changwon City has played as the away team. When Gyeongju HNP is the home team, the chances of FTS/NG to occur is currently 75%. This occurred in 3 matches out of the 4 matches that Gyeongju HNP has played at home. The chances of FTS/NG to occur when Changwon City is the away team is 75%. This happened in 3 matches out of the 4 matches that Changwon City has played as the away side.

    Gyeongju HNP vs Changwon City Prediction, H2H – Over 1.5, Over 2.5 Statistics

    Gyeongju HNP – Over 1.5 Statistics

    Over 1.5 Home

    75%
    3/4 times

    Over 1.5 Away

    63%
    5/8 times

    Over 1.5 Total

    67%
    8/12 times

    Over 1.5 Home

    88%
    7/8 times

    Over 1.5 Away

    50%
    2/4 times

    Over 1.5 Total

    75%
    9/12 times

    Gyeongju HNP – Over 2.5 Statistics

    Over 2.5 Home

    25%
    1/4 times

    Over 2.5 Away

    25%
    2/8 times

    Over 2.5 Total

    25%
    3/12 times

    Over 2.5 Home

    63%
    5/8 times

    Over 2.5 Away

    25%
    1/4 times

    Over 2.5 Total

    50%
    6/12 times

    Gyeongju HNP vs Changwon City Prediction, H2H – Under 1.5, Under 2.5 Statistics

    Gyeongju HNP – Under 1.5 Statistics

    Under 1.5 Home

    25%
    1/4 times

    Under 1.5 Away

    38%
    3/8 times

    Under 1.5 Total

    34%
    4/12 times

    Under 1.5 Home

    13%
    1/8 times

    Under 1.5 Away

    50%
    2/4 times

    Under 1.5 Total

    25%
    3/12 times

    Gyeongju HNP – Under 2.5 Statistics

    Under 2.5 Home

    75%
    3/4 times

    Under 2.5 Away

    75%
    6/8 times

    Under 2.5 Total

    75%
    9/12 times

    Under 2.5 Home

    38%
    3/8 times

    Under 2.5 Away

    75%
    3/4 times

    Under 2.5 Total

    50%
    6/12 times

    Gyeongju HNP vs Changwon City Prediction, H2H – Current Form

    Current Table Ranking: Gyeongju HNP is better ranked compared to Changwon City.Home – Away Table Ranking: Gyeongju HNP is performing better at home as compared to Changwon City away.Offense Power: Gyeongju HNP is performing better at home as compared to Changwon City away.Defense Power: Gyeongju HNP is performing better at defending as compared to Changwon City.Goal Difference: Gyeongju HNP is a stronger side in terms of goal difference as compared to Changwon City.

    Gyeongju HNP vs Changwon City Prediction:

    Click this link if you want premium access to this weekend’s mega jp (Members only). If you don’t want premium predictions, feel free to use this extensive yet free data. It takes time to do meaningful research so hopefully, this free data should help. However, should you want premium access simply click this link.

    Leave a comment

    Your email address will not be published.