• Inglewood United Vs Armadale Prediction – Head to Head (H2H) Stats – Australia Western Australia NPL Predictions   Recently updated !


    Inglewood United Vs Armadale Predictions – Current Season Statistics

    Inglewood United vs Armadale for Australia Western Australia NPL match. Inglewood United goes head to head (H2H) with Armadale on 13-07-2019. So far a total of 245 goals have been scored. The average number of goals scored at home in the league is 1.93. On the other hand, the average goals scored away is 1.56.

    # Team MP Points Last 5 Matches
    1 12

    32

    WWWWW
    2Rank 12

    23

    WWLWW
    3Rank 12

    21

    WLWWW
    4Rank 12

    20

    LWLDW
    5Rank 12

    19

    WLWWL
    6Rank 12

    18

    WLWDW
    7Rank 12

    17

    LWWLL
    8 12

    15

    LWLDW
    9 12

    11

    LWLLL
    10 12

    10

    LLLDL
    11 12

    8

    DLLLL
    12 12

    8

    DLWLL

    Inglewood United vs Armadale Prediction, H2H – Table Raking, Current Season Stats

    Inglewood United is currently at position 3 with 21 points. Armadale, on the other hand, is currently at position 9 with 11 points. To this point, Inglewood United has played 12 matches 5 at home and 7 as visitors. Armadale has played 12 matches 7 at home and 5 as visitors. Inglewood United has managed 21 points, 8 points at home and 13 points away while Armadale has 11 points, 4 points at home and 7 points away. This means Inglewood United has managed 38.1% of its total points at home against 62% away, whereas Armadale has managed 36.4% of its total points at home against 63.7% on the road.

    Inglewood United vs Armadale Prediction, H2H – Home – Away Table Ranking Stats

    At home, Inglewood United is at position 8 at home and position 3 on the away table. Conversely, Armadale is at position 11 at home and position 7 on the away table. Inglewood United’s home goal difference (Goals scored at home minus goals conceded at home) is 2 while the away goal difference (Goals scored away minus goals conceded away) is 0.Armadale’s home goal difference is 2 while the away goal difference is 0.

    Inglewood United vs Armadale Prediction, H2H – Offense (Scoring) Statistics

    Inglewood United scored an average of 1.9 goals compared to Armadale’s average of 1.6 goals across the matches played so far home and away. So far, Inglewood United has scored 1.4 goals at home and 2.2 goals away against Armadale’s 1.3 goals at home and 2 goals away.

    Inglewood United vs Armadale Prediction, H2H – Defense (Concede) Statistics

    Inglewood United has conceded an average of 1.7 goals per match It has conceded 1 goals at home and 2.2 goals away. The visitors Armadale, on the other hand, has conceded an average of 2.4 goals per match, 2.5 goals at home and 2.2 goals away. Inglewood United has a goal difference of 2 compared to Armadale ‘s current goal difference of -9.

    Inglewood United vs Armadale Prediction, H2H – BTS (GG) and FTS (NG) Statistics

    When Inglewood United is playing at home, the chance of Both Teams to Score (BTS/GG) to occur is currently at 40%. This happened in 2 matches out of the 5 matches that Inglewood United has played as the host team. On the contrary, when Armadale is the away team, the chance of Both Teams to Score (BTS/GG) to occur is currently at 60%. This is has occurred in 3 matches out of the 5 matches that Armadale has played as the away team. When Inglewood United is the home team, the chances of FTS/NG to occur is currently 60%. This occurred in 3 matches out of the 5 matches that Inglewood United has played at home. The chances of FTS/NG to occur when Armadale is the away team is 40%. This happened in 2 matches out of the 5 matches that Armadale has played as the away side.

    Inglewood United vs Armadale Prediction, H2H – Over 1.5, Over 2.5 Statistics

    Inglewood United – Over 1.5 Statistics

    Over 1.5 Home

    100%
    5/5 times

    Over 1.5 Away

    72%
    5/7 times

    Over 1.5 Total

    84%
    10/12 times

    Over 1.5 Home

    86%
    6/7 times

    Over 1.5 Away

    100%
    5/5 times

    Over 1.5 Total

    92%
    11/12 times

    Inglewood United – Over 2.5 Statistics

    Over 2.5 Home

    40%
    2/5 times

    Over 2.5 Away

    58%
    4/7 times

    Over 2.5 Total

    50%
    6/12 times

    Over 2.5 Home

    72%
    5/7 times

    Over 2.5 Away

    60%
    3/5 times

    Over 2.5 Total

    67%
    8/12 times

    Inglewood United vs Armadale Prediction, H2H – Under 1.5, Under 2.5 Statistics

    Inglewood United – Under 1.5 Statistics

    Under 1.5 Home

    0%
    0/5 times

    Under 1.5 Away

    29%
    2/7 times

    Under 1.5 Total

    17%
    2/12 times

    Under 1.5 Home

    15%
    1/7 times

    Under 1.5 Away

    0%
    0/5 times

    Under 1.5 Total

    9%
    1/12 times

    Inglewood United – Under 2.5 Statistics

    Under 2.5 Home

    60%
    3/5 times

    Under 2.5 Away

    43%
    3/7 times

    Under 2.5 Total

    50%
    6/12 times

    Under 2.5 Home

    29%
    2/7 times

    Under 2.5 Away

    40%
    2/5 times

    Under 2.5 Total

    34%
    4/12 times

    Inglewood United vs Armadale Prediction, H2H – Current Form

    Current Table Ranking: Inglewood United is better ranked compared to Armadale.Home – Away Table Ranking: Armadale is a better away than Inglewood United at home.Offense Power: Inglewood United is performing better at home as compared to Armadale away.Defense Power: Inglewood United is performing better at defending as compared to Armadale.Goal Difference: Inglewood United is a stronger side in terms of goal difference as compared to Armadale.

    Inglewood United vs Armadale Prediction:

    Click this link if you want premium access to this weekend’s mega jp (Members only). If you don’t want premium predictions, feel free to use this extensive yet free data. It takes time to do meaningful research so hopefully, this free data should help. However, should you want premium access simply click this link.

    Leave a comment

    Your email address will not be published.