Blog

admin
March 19, 2020
Jalapa vs Walter Ferretti Prediction-PRD Nicaragua - Primera Division No Comments

Jalapa vs Walter Ferretti Prediction H2h Stats

Jalapa vs Walter Ferretti Prediction H2h Match Preview

JALAPA VS WALTER FERRETTI H2H PREDICTION
PRD Nicaragua – Primera Division
Date: Sunday, 22 March 2020
Kick-off at 04 : 00 EAT

Jalapa vs Walter Ferretti Prediction H2h Match Preview
Jalapa vs Walter Ferretti Prediction H2h Match Preview

Jalapa vs Walter Ferretti Prediction for PRD Nicaragua – Primera Division match. Jalapa goes head to head (h2h) with Walter Ferretti on Sunday. All the PRD Nicaragua – Primera Division teams have scored a total of 93 goals in the current season with an average of 1.2 goals, 1.48 at home and 0.85 away. Jalapa has played 8 matches so far and has 12 points at the moment. Walter Ferretti, on the other hand, has played 8 matches and has 15 points.

Jalapa vs Walter Ferretti Prediction – Head to head (h2h)

  • Jalapa is at position 5 while Walter Ferretti is at position 3 in the current PRD Nicaragua – Primera Division table standings.
  • It has managed 2 points at home out of the current total of 12 compared to Walter Ferretti’s 2 away points out of its 15 total points.
  • Statistically, Jalapa has managed 38% points at home while Walter Ferretti has managed Total Goals points in away matches.

Will Jalapa or Walter Ferretti score? H2h Score Prediction

There is a 25% chance that Jalapa will score a goal and a 75% chance that Walter Ferretti will also score. Jalapa has managed to score at least 1 goal in 200% of its home matches. Walter Ferretti has done so in 200% of its away matches.

Jalapa vs Walter Ferretti Prediction – Goals Scored/Conceded

Jalapa scores an average of 1.25 goals per match, 1.5 at home. Walter Ferretti, on the other hand, scores an average of 2.25 goals per match, 1 away. Jalapa concedes an average of 4 goals per match, 4 at home. Walter Ferretti, on the other hand, concedes an average of 4 goals per match, 4 away.

Jalapa vs Walter Ferretti Prediction – Both Teams to Score

The overall chance that both teams will score is 50% for Jalapa and 100% for Walter Ferretti. When Jalapa is the home team, the chance that both teams will score is 200% and 600% for Walter Ferretti as the away team.

Jalapa vs Walter Ferretti Prediction for Over/Under 1.5, 2.5

The chance that this match will have over 1.5 goals is 50% for Jalapa and 100% for Walter Ferretti. When Jalapa is playing at home, the chance that this match will have over 1.5 goals is 200% and 700% when Walter Ferretti is visiting.

The chance that this match will have over 2.5 goals is 25% for Jalapa and 100% for Walter Ferretti. When Jalapa is the host team, the chance that this match will have over 2.5 goals is 200% and 500% when Walter Ferretti is the away team.

Jalapa vs Walter Ferretti Prediction:

Click Here to Access 1/X/2 Premium Jackpot Tips    

Not sure? Perhaps you should look at the screenshots for previous weekend Jackpot bonuses!

jackpot bonus

Premium Jackpot/ Games are well analysed and you’re given free extra options. Ticket comes with complete Betika/Betway/Mcheza Jackpot Predictions @ kes 250 paid to Till No. 516328. (This includes free Multibets.) Games without the jackpot cost Kes 100 or Kes 650 for everything for an entire week or Kes 1,999 for all access an entire month (All jackpots and daily matches). Our performance for jackpots and multi bets is always here for you to see. 

If you encounter any problem we will be ready to guide. Simply text/call 0710-792-715

MJOMBA MDAILY (Daily matches) COST Kes 100.  Jackpot Kes 250 (includes games). Kes 650 both jackpots (including games a whole week).

Refer to earn:

  • For each new Day subscription referral, we gift you with kes 50 (50% share). 
  • For each a Week subscription (Kes 650) referral invited, you get Kes 200
  • For each Monthly subscriber (Kes 1,999) you refer to Mjomba, we gift you with a whole Kes 500. 

Simply send us the detail of the referral to 0710792715 or email support@mjomba.com. Most importantly, this is instant.

More information here: https://www.mjomba.com/referrals/

Comment