• Jeju United Vs Pohang Steelers Prediction – Head to Head (H2H) Stats – Korea Republic K League 1 Predictions   Recently updated !


    Jeju United Vs Pohang Steelers Predictions – Current Season Statistics

    Jeju United vs Pohang Steelers for Korea Republic K League 1 match. Jeju United goes head to head (H2H) with Pohang Steelers on 13-07-2019. So far a total of 255 goals have been scored. The average number of goals scored at home in the league is 1.38. On the other hand, the average goals scored away is 1.23.

    # Team MP Points Last 5 Matches
    1 17

    39

    WWWWW
    2 17

    39

    WWWDW
    3 17

    32

    LDWWD
    4 17

    28

    LDWDD
    5Rank 17

    24

    WWDWD
    6Rank 17

    24

    WDDLL
    7Rank 17

    24

    WDLLD
    8Rank 17

    22

    LDLDW
    9 17

    14

    LLDLL
    10Rank 17

    13

    WLLLW
    11Rank 17

    11

    LDLDL
    12 17

    10

    LLDWL

    Jeju United vs Pohang Steelers Prediction, H2H – Table Raking, Current Season Stats

    Jeju United is currently at position 10 with 13 points. Pohang Steelers, on the other hand, is currently at position 7 with 24 points. To this point, Jeju United has played 17 matches 8 at home and 9 as visitors. Pohang Steelers has played 17 matches 9 at home and 8 as visitors. Jeju United has managed 13 points, 6 points at home and 7 points away while Pohang Steelers has 24 points, 17 points at home and 7 points away. This means Jeju United has managed 46.2% of its total points at home against 53.9% away, whereas Pohang Steelers has managed 70.9% of its total points at home against 29.2% on the road.

    Jeju United vs Pohang Steelers Prediction, H2H – Home – Away Table Ranking Stats

    At home, Jeju United is at position 11 at home and position 8 on the away table. Conversely, Pohang Steelers is at position 4 at home and position 9 on the away table. Jeju United’s home goal difference (Goals scored at home minus goals conceded at home) is -5 while the away goal difference (Goals scored away minus goals conceded away) is -6.Pohang Steelers’s home goal difference is -5 while the away goal difference is -6.

    Jeju United vs Pohang Steelers Prediction, H2H – Offense (Scoring) Statistics

    Jeju United scored an average of 1.2 goals compared to Pohang Steelers’s average of 0.9 goal across the matches played so far home and away. So far, Jeju United has scored 1.7 goals at home and 0.7 goals away against Pohang Steelers’s 1.3 goals at home and 0.5 goals away.

    Jeju United vs Pohang Steelers Prediction, H2H – Defense (Concede) Statistics

    Jeju United has conceded an average of 1.8 goals per match It has conceded 2.3 goals at home and 1.4 goals away. The visitors Pohang Steelers, on the other hand, has conceded an average of 1.3 goals per match, 0.8 goal at home and 1.8 goals away. Jeju United has a goal difference of -11 compared to Pohang Steelers ‘s current goal difference of -6.

    Jeju United vs Pohang Steelers Prediction, H2H – BTS (GG) and FTS (NG) Statistics

    When Jeju United is playing at home, the chance of Both Teams to Score (BTS/GG) to occur is currently at 75%. This happened in 6 matches out of the 8 matches that Jeju United has played as the host team. On the contrary, when Pohang Steelers is the away team, the chance of Both Teams to Score (BTS/GG) to occur is currently at 25%. This is has occurred in 2 matches out of the 8 matches that Pohang Steelers has played as the away team. When Jeju United is the home team, the chances of FTS/NG to occur is currently 25%. This occurred in 2 matches out of the 8 matches that Jeju United has played at home. The chances of FTS/NG to occur when Pohang Steelers is the away team is 75%. This happened in 6 matches out of the 8 matches that Pohang Steelers has played as the away side.

    Jeju United vs Pohang Steelers Prediction, H2H – Over 1.5, Over 2.5 Statistics

    Jeju United – Over 1.5 Statistics

    Over 1.5 Home

    88%
    7/8 times

    Over 1.5 Away

    78%
    7/9 times

    Over 1.5 Total

    83%
    14/17 times

    Over 1.5 Home

    56%
    5/9 times

    Over 1.5 Away

    88%
    7/8 times

    Over 1.5 Total

    71%
    12/17 times

    Jeju United – Over 2.5 Statistics

    Over 2.5 Home

    75%
    6/8 times

    Over 2.5 Away

    23%
    2/9 times

    Over 2.5 Total

    48%
    8/17 times

    Over 2.5 Home

    34%
    3/9 times

    Over 2.5 Away

    38%
    3/8 times

    Over 2.5 Total

    36%
    6/17 times

    Jeju United vs Pohang Steelers Prediction, H2H – Under 1.5, Under 2.5 Statistics

    Jeju United – Under 1.5 Statistics

    Under 1.5 Home

    13%
    1/8 times

    Under 1.5 Away

    23%
    2/9 times

    Under 1.5 Total

    18%
    3/17 times

    Under 1.5 Home

    45%
    4/9 times

    Under 1.5 Away

    13%
    1/8 times

    Under 1.5 Total

    30%
    5/17 times

    Jeju United – Under 2.5 Statistics

    Under 2.5 Home

    25%
    2/8 times

    Under 2.5 Away

    78%
    7/9 times

    Under 2.5 Total

    53%
    9/17 times

    Under 2.5 Home

    67%
    6/9 times

    Under 2.5 Away

    63%
    5/8 times

    Under 2.5 Total

    65%
    11/17 times

    Jeju United vs Pohang Steelers Prediction, H2H – Current Form

    Current Table Ranking: Pohang Steelers is better ranked side than Jeju United.Home – Away Table Ranking: Pohang Steelers is a better away than Jeju United at home.Offense Power: Jeju United is performing better at home as compared to Pohang Steelers away.Defense Power: Pohang Steelers is better defense-wise than Jeju UnitedGoal Difference: In terms of goal difference, Pohang Steelers is a stronger side than Jeju United.

    Jeju United vs Pohang Steelers Prediction:

    Click this link if you want premium access to this weekend’s mega jp (Members only). If you don’t want premium predictions, feel free to use this extensive yet free data. It takes time to do meaningful research so hopefully, this free data should help. However, should you want premium access simply click this link.

    Leave a comment

    Your email address will not be published.