• KTP Vs Kajaani Prediction – Head to Head (H2H) Stats – Finland Ykkonen Predictions   Recently updated !


    KTP Vs Kajaani Predictions – Current Season Statistics

    KTP vs Kajaani for Finland Ykkonen match. KTP goes head to head (H2H) with Kajaani on 13-07-2019. So far a total of 116 goals have been scored. The average number of goals scored at home in the league is 1.54. On the other hand, the average goals scored away is 1.39.

    # Team MP Points Last 5 Matches
    1 8

    22

    WWWWW
    2 8

    19

    WWLWW
    3 8

    12

    DDLLW
    4Rank 8

    12

    WLDLD
    5Rank 8

    11

    LWDWD
    6Rank 8

    10

    WLWLW
    7Rank 8

    8

    LLWLL
    8 8

    7

    DDDWL
    9 8

    5

    LDDWL
    10 8

    4

    LDLLL

    KTP vs Kajaani Prediction, H2H – Table Raking, Current Season Stats

    KTP is currently at position 5 with 11 points. Kajaani, on the other hand, is currently at position 10 with 4 points. To this point, KTP has played 8 matches 4 at home and 4 as visitors. Kajaani has played 8 matches 4 at home and 4 away as well.KTP has managed 11 points, 7 points at home and 4 points away while Kajaani has 4 points, 0 point at home and 4 points away. This means KTP has managed 63.7% of its total points at home against 36.4% away, whereas Kajaani has managed 0% of its total points at home against 100% on the road.

    KTP vs Kajaani Prediction, H2H – Home – Away Table Ranking Stats

    At home, KTP is at position 4 at home and position 6 on the away table. Conversely, Kajaani is at position 10 at home and position 5 on the away table. KTP’s home goal difference (Goals scored at home minus goals conceded at home) is 3 while the away goal difference (Goals scored away minus goals conceded away) is -3.Kajaani’s home goal difference is 3 while the away goal difference is -3.

    KTP vs Kajaani Prediction, H2H – Offense (Scoring) Statistics

    KTP scored an average of 2 goals compared to Kajaani’s average of 0.8 goal across the matches played so far home and away. So far, KTP has scored 2 goals at home and 2 goals away against Kajaani’s 0.5 goals at home and 1 goals away.

    KTP vs Kajaani Prediction, H2H – Defense (Concede) Statistics

    KTP has conceded an average of 2 goals per match It has conceded 1.3 goals at home and 2.8 goals away. The visitors Kajaani, on the other hand, has conceded an average of 1.5 goals per match, 1.8 goals at home and 1.3 goals away. KTP has a goal difference of 0 compared to Kajaani ‘s current goal difference of -6.

    KTP vs Kajaani Prediction, H2H – BTS (GG) and FTS (NG) Statistics

    When KTP is playing at home, the chance of Both Teams to Score (BTS/GG) to occur is currently at 75%. This happened in 3 matches out of the 4 matches that KTP has played as the host team. On the contrary, when Kajaani is the away team, the chance of Both Teams to Score (BTS/GG) to occur is currently at 75%. This is has occurred in 3 matches out of the 4 matches that Kajaani has played as the away team. When KTP is the home team, the chances of FTS/NG to occur is currently 25%. This occurred in 1 matches out of the 4 matches that KTP has played at home. The chances of FTS/NG to occur when Kajaani is the away team is 25%. This happened in 1 match out of the 4 matches that Kajaani has played as the away side.

    KTP vs Kajaani Prediction, H2H – Over 1.5, Over 2.5 Statistics

    KTP – Over 1.5 Statistics

    Over 1.5 Home

    75%
    3/4 times

    Over 1.5 Away

    100%
    4/4 times

    Over 1.5 Total

    88%
    7/8 times

    Over 1.5 Home

    75%
    3/4 times

    Over 1.5 Away

    75%
    3/4 times

    Over 1.5 Total

    75%
    6/8 times

    KTP – Over 2.5 Statistics

    Over 2.5 Home

    75%
    3/4 times

    Over 2.5 Away

    75%
    3/4 times

    Over 2.5 Total

    75%
    6/8 times

    Over 2.5 Home

    50%
    2/4 times

    Over 2.5 Away

    50%
    2/4 times

    Over 2.5 Total

    50%
    4/8 times

    KTP vs Kajaani Prediction, H2H – Under 1.5, Under 2.5 Statistics

    KTP – Under 1.5 Statistics

    Under 1.5 Home

    25%
    1/4 times

    Under 1.5 Away

    0%
    0/4 times

    Under 1.5 Total

    13%
    1/8 times

    Under 1.5 Home

    25%
    1/4 times

    Under 1.5 Away

    25%
    1/4 times

    Under 1.5 Total

    25%
    2/8 times

    KTP – Under 2.5 Statistics

    Under 2.5 Home

    25%
    1/4 times

    Under 2.5 Away

    25%
    1/4 times

    Under 2.5 Total

    25%
    2/8 times

    Under 2.5 Home

    50%
    2/4 times

    Under 2.5 Away

    50%
    2/4 times

    Under 2.5 Total

    50%
    4/8 times

    KTP vs Kajaani Prediction, H2H – Current Form

    Current Table Ranking: KTP is better ranked compared to Kajaani.Home – Away Table Ranking: KTP is performing better at home as compared to Kajaani away.Offense Power: KTP is performing better at home as compared to Kajaani away.Defense Power: Kajaani is better defense-wise than KTPGoal Difference: KTP is a stronger side in terms of goal difference as compared to Kajaani.

    KTP vs Kajaani Prediction:

    Click this link if you want premium access to this weekend’s mega jp (Members only). If you don’t want premium predictions, feel free to use this extensive yet free data. It takes time to do meaningful research so hopefully, this free data should help. However, should you want premium access simply click this link.

    Leave a comment

    Your email address will not be published.