• Lillestrom Vs Stromsgodset Prediction – Head to Head (H2H) Stats – Norway Eliteserien Predictions   Recently updated !


    Lillestrom Vs Stromsgodset Predictions – Current Season Statistics

    Lillestrom vs Stromsgodset for Norway Eliteserien match. Lillestrom goes head to head (H2H) with Stromsgodset on 14-07-2019. So far a total of 215 goals have been scored. The average number of goals scored at home in the league is 1.58. On the other hand, the average goals scored away is 1.17.

    # Team MP Points Last 5 Matches
    1Rank 10

    25

    WWWWW
    2Rank 11

    22

    LWLWW
    3 9

    17

    LWDWL
    4 10

    17

    LWWDW
    5 11

    17

    LWWWL
    6 10

    17

    DWWWW
    7Rank 10

    15

    WDWDL
    8Rank 9

    14

    LWDDL
    9 10

    13

    WWLLW
    10Rank 10

    12

    WLDDL
    11Rank 10

    12

    WWLDW
    12Rank 10

    9

    LWLDL
    13Rank 10

    9

    LLDLW
    14 9

    7

    LLLLD
    15 9

    7

    LLLLW
    16 10

    7

    WLLLL

    Lillestrom vs Stromsgodset Prediction, H2H – Table Raking, Current Season Stats

    Lillestrom is currently at position 10 with 12 points. Stromsgodset, on the other hand, is currently at position 12 with 9 points. To this point, Lillestrom has played 10 matches 5 at home and 5 as visitors. Stromsgodset has played 10 matches 5 at home and 5 away as well.Lillestrom has managed 12 points, 7 points at home and 5 points away while Stromsgodset has 9 points, 7 points at home and 2 points away. This means Lillestrom has managed 58.4% of its total points at home against 41.7% away, whereas Stromsgodset has managed 77.8% of its total points at home against 22.3% on the road.

    Lillestrom vs Stromsgodset Prediction, H2H – Home – Away Table Ranking Stats

    At home, Lillestrom is at position 11 at home and position 9 on the away table. Conversely, Stromsgodset is at position 10 at home and position 15 on the away table. Lillestrom’s home goal difference (Goals scored at home minus goals conceded at home) is -3 while the away goal difference (Goals scored away minus goals conceded away) is -2.Stromsgodset’s home goal difference is -3 while the away goal difference is -2.

    Lillestrom vs Stromsgodset Prediction, H2H – Offense (Scoring) Statistics

    Lillestrom scored an average of 1 goal compared to Stromsgodset’s average of 1.2 goals across the matches played so far home and away. So far, Lillestrom has scored 0.8 goals at home and 1.2 goals away against Stromsgodset’s 2 goals at home and 0.4 goals away.

    Lillestrom vs Stromsgodset Prediction, H2H – Defense (Concede) Statistics

    Lillestrom has conceded an average of 1.5 goals per match It has conceded 1.4 goals at home and 1.6 goals away. The visitors Stromsgodset, on the other hand, has conceded an average of 1.5 goals per match, 1.8 goals at home and 1.2 goals away. Lillestrom has a goal difference of -5 compared to Stromsgodset ‘s current goal difference of -3.

    Lillestrom vs Stromsgodset Prediction, H2H – BTS (GG) and FTS (NG) Statistics

    When Lillestrom is playing at home, the chance of Both Teams to Score (BTS/GG) to occur is currently at 40%. This happened in 2 matches out of the 5 matches that Lillestrom has played as the host team. On the contrary, when Stromsgodset is the away team, the chance of Both Teams to Score (BTS/GG) to occur is currently at 40%. This is has occurred in 2 matches out of the 5 matches that Stromsgodset has played as the away team. When Lillestrom is the home team, the chances of FTS/NG to occur is currently 60%. This occurred in 3 matches out of the 5 matches that Lillestrom has played at home. The chances of FTS/NG to occur when Stromsgodset is the away team is 60%. This happened in 3 matches out of the 5 matches that Stromsgodset has played as the away side.

    Lillestrom vs Stromsgodset Prediction, H2H – Over 1.5, Over 2.5 Statistics

    Lillestrom – Over 1.5 Statistics

    Over 1.5 Home

    80%
    4/5 times

    Over 1.5 Away

    80%
    4/5 times

    Over 1.5 Total

    80%
    8/10 times

    Over 1.5 Home

    80%
    4/5 times

    Over 1.5 Away

    60%
    3/5 times

    Over 1.5 Total

    70%
    7/10 times

    Lillestrom – Over 2.5 Statistics

    Over 2.5 Home

    40%
    2/5 times

    Over 2.5 Away

    60%
    3/5 times

    Over 2.5 Total

    50%
    5/10 times

    Over 2.5 Home

    80%
    4/5 times

    Over 2.5 Away

    20%
    1/5 times

    Over 2.5 Total

    50%
    5/10 times

    Lillestrom vs Stromsgodset Prediction, H2H – Under 1.5, Under 2.5 Statistics

    Lillestrom – Under 1.5 Statistics

    Under 1.5 Home

    20%
    1/5 times

    Under 1.5 Away

    20%
    1/5 times

    Under 1.5 Total

    20%
    2/10 times

    Under 1.5 Home

    20%
    1/5 times

    Under 1.5 Away

    40%
    2/5 times

    Under 1.5 Total

    30%
    3/10 times

    Lillestrom – Under 2.5 Statistics

    Under 2.5 Home

    60%
    3/5 times

    Under 2.5 Away

    40%
    2/5 times

    Under 2.5 Total

    50%
    5/10 times

    Under 2.5 Home

    20%
    1/5 times

    Under 2.5 Away

    80%
    4/5 times

    Under 2.5 Total

    50%
    5/10 times

    Lillestrom vs Stromsgodset Prediction, H2H – Current Form

    Current Table Ranking: Lillestrom is better ranked compared to Stromsgodset.Home – Away Table Ranking: Lillestrom is performing better at home as compared to Stromsgodset away.Offense Power: Stromsgodset is a better away than Lillestrom at home.Defense Power: Currently, there is no major defense power difference.Goal Difference: In terms of goal difference, Stromsgodset is a stronger side than Lillestrom.

    Lillestrom vs Stromsgodset Prediction:

    Click this link if you want premium access to this weekend’s mega jp (Members only). If you don’t want premium predictions, feel free to use this extensive yet free data. It takes time to do meaningful research so hopefully, this free data should help. However, should you want premium access simply click this link.

    Leave a comment

    Your email address will not be published.