Blog

admin
February 8, 2020
Moreirense vs Vitoria Setubal Prediction No Comments

Moreirense vs Vitoria Setubal Prediction H2h Match Preview

Moreirense vs Vitoria Setubal Prediction H2h Match Preview

MOREIRENSE VS VITORIA SETUBAL H2H PREDICTION
PRL Portugal – Primeira Liga
Date: Sunday, 09 February 2020
Kick-off at 18 : 00 EAT

Moreirense vs Vitoria Setubal Prediction H2h Match Preview
Moreirense vs Vitoria Setubal Prediction H2h Match Preview

Moreirense vs Vitoria Setubal Prediction for PRL Portugal – Primeira Liga match. Moreirense goes head to head (h2h) with Vitoria Setubal on Sunday. All the PRL Portugal – Primeira Liga teams have scored a total of 418 goals in the current season with an average of 1.2 goals, 1.32 at home and 1.11 away. Moreirense has played 19 matches so far and has 21 points at the moment. Vitoria Setubal, on the other hand, has played 19 matches and has 25 points. Read on for all our free Tondela predictions and betting tips.

Moreirense vs Vitoria Setubal Prediction – Head to head (h2h)

  • Moreirense is at position 13 while Vitoria Setubal is at position 9 in the current PRL Portugal – Primeira Liga table standings.
  • It has managed 14 points at home out of the current total of 21 compared to Vitoria Setubal’s 11 away points out of its 25 total points.
  • Statistically, Moreirense has managed 52% points at home while Vitoria Setubal has managed 41% points in away matches.

Will Moreirense or Vitoria Setubal score? H2h Score Prediction

There is a 32% chance that Moreirense will score a goal and a 11% chance that Vitoria Setubal will also score. Moreirense has managed to score at least 1 goal in 45% of its home matches. Vitoria Setubal has done so in 0% of its away matches.

Moreirense vs Vitoria Setubal Prediction – Goals Scored/Conceded

Moreirense scores an average of 1.43 goals per match, 1.67 at home. Vitoria Setubal, on the other hand, scores an average of 0.69 goals per match, 0.89 away. Moreirense concedes an average of 1.445 goals per match, 1.5 at home. Vitoria Setubal, on the other hand, concedes an average of 0.8 goals per match, 1.34 away.

Moreirense vs Vitoria Setubal Prediction – Both Teams to Score

The overall chance that both teams will score is 69% for Moreirense and 22% for Vitoria Setubal. When Moreirense is the home team, the chance that both teams will score is 78% and 22% for Vitoria Setubal as the away team.

Moreirense vs Vitoria Setubal Prediction for Over/Under 1.5, 2.5

The chance that this match will have over 1.5 goals is 79% for Moreirense and 43% for Vitoria Setubal. When Moreirense is playing at home, the chance that this match will have over 1.5 goals is 89% and 50% when Vitoria Setubal is visiting.

The chance that this match will have over 2.5 goals is 53% for Moreirense and 32% for Vitoria Setubal. When Moreirense is the host team, the chance that this match will have over 2.5 goals is 67% and 40% when Vitoria Setubal is the away team.

Moreirense vs Vitoria Setubal Prediction:

Well researched data takes time to prepare. Despite that, we have provided free yet extensive data for you. All jackpots predictions and matches are available. Very high success rates. If you’d like to try the premium package click this link.

Comment