• Quang Nam Vs Sai Gon Prediction – Head to Head (H2H) Stats – Vietnam V.League 1 Predictions


    Quang Nam Vs Sai Gon Predictions – Current Season Statistics

    Quang Nam vs Sai Gon for Vietnam V.League 1 match. Quang Nam goes head to head (H2H) with Sai Gon on 12-07-2019. So far a total of 241 goals have been scored. The average number of goals scored at home in the league is 1.63. On the other hand, the average goals scored away is 1.1.

    # Team MP Points Last 5 Matches
    1 13

    26

    LLWWD
    2 13

    25

    WDLWL
    3Rank 13

    20

    WWWDW
    4Rank 13

    19

    DDWLD
    5Rank 13

    19

    DDLWL
    6Rank 13

    19

    DDLDD
    7Rank 13

    19

    DWWLW
    8Rank 13

    17

    WDWLL
    9 13

    16

    DWLDW
    10Rank 13

    15

    LDLDW
    11Rank 13

    15

    LLLDD
    12Rank 13

    14

    WWLDD
    13Rank 13

    13

    DLWDD
    14 13

    9

    LLWDL

    Quang Nam vs Sai Gon Prediction, H2H – Table Raking, Current Season Stats

    Quang Nam is currently at position 12 with 14 points. Sai Gon, on the other hand, is currently at position 5 with 19 points. To this point, Quang Nam has played 13 matches 5 at home and 8 as visitors. Sai Gon has played 13 matches 8 at home and 5 as visitors. Quang Nam has managed 14 points, 5 points at home and 9 points away while Sai Gon has 19 points, 16 points at home and 3 points away. This means Quang Nam has managed 35.8% of its total points at home against 64.3% away, whereas Sai Gon has managed 84.3% of its total points at home against 15.8% on the road.

    Quang Nam vs Sai Gon Prediction, H2H – Home – Away Table Ranking Stats

    At home, Quang Nam is at position 13 at home and position 3 on the away table. Conversely, Sai Gon is at position 1 at home and position 9 on the away table. Quang Nam’s home goal difference (Goals scored at home minus goals conceded at home) is 0 while the away goal difference (Goals scored away minus goals conceded away) is 0.Sai Gon’s home goal difference is 0 while the away goal difference is 0.

    Quang Nam vs Sai Gon Prediction, H2H – Offense (Scoring) Statistics

    Quang Nam scored an average of 1.4 goals compared to Sai Gon’s average of 1.5 goals across the matches played so far home and away. So far, Quang Nam has scored 1 goals at home and 1.7 goals away against Sai Gon’s 1.8 goals at home and 1 goals away.

    Quang Nam vs Sai Gon Prediction, H2H – Defense (Concede) Statistics

    Quang Nam has conceded an average of 1.4 goals per match It has conceded 1 goals at home and 1.7 goals away. The visitors Sai Gon, on the other hand, has conceded an average of 1.4 goals per match, 0.9 goal at home and 2 goals away. Quang Nam has a goal difference of 0 compared to Sai Gon ‘s current goal difference of 2.

    Quang Nam vs Sai Gon Prediction, H2H – BTS (GG) and FTS (NG) Statistics

    When Quang Nam is playing at home, the chance of Both Teams to Score (BTS/GG) to occur is currently at 40%. This happened in 2 matches out of the 5 matches that Quang Nam has played as the host team. On the contrary, when Sai Gon is the away team, the chance of Both Teams to Score (BTS/GG) to occur is currently at 60%. This is has occurred in 3 matches out of the 5 matches that Sai Gon has played as the away team. When Quang Nam is the home team, the chances of FTS/NG to occur is currently 60%. This occurred in 3 matches out of the 5 matches that Quang Nam has played at home. The chances of FTS/NG to occur when Sai Gon is the away team is 40%. This happened in 2 matches out of the 5 matches that Sai Gon has played as the away side.

    Quang Nam vs Sai Gon Prediction, H2H – Over 1.5, Over 2.5 Statistics

    Quang Nam – Over 1.5 Statistics

    Over 1.5 Home

    80%
    4/5 times

    Over 1.5 Away

    100%
    8/8 times

    Over 1.5 Total

    93%
    12/13 times

    Over 1.5 Home

    75%
    6/8 times

    Over 1.5 Away

    80%
    4/5 times

    Over 1.5 Total

    77%
    10/13 times

    Quang Nam – Over 2.5 Statistics

    Over 2.5 Home

    20%
    1/5 times

    Over 2.5 Away

    63%
    5/8 times

    Over 2.5 Total

    47%
    6/13 times

    Over 2.5 Home

    63%
    5/8 times

    Over 2.5 Away

    80%
    4/5 times

    Over 2.5 Total

    70%
    9/13 times

    Quang Nam vs Sai Gon Prediction, H2H – Under 1.5, Under 2.5 Statistics

    Quang Nam – Under 1.5 Statistics

    Under 1.5 Home

    20%
    1/5 times

    Under 1.5 Away

    0%
    0/8 times

    Under 1.5 Total

    8%
    1/13 times

    Under 1.5 Home

    25%
    2/8 times

    Under 1.5 Away

    20%
    1/5 times

    Under 1.5 Total

    24%
    3/13 times

    Quang Nam – Under 2.5 Statistics

    Under 2.5 Home

    80%
    4/5 times

    Under 2.5 Away

    38%
    3/8 times

    Under 2.5 Total

    54%
    7/13 times

    Under 2.5 Home

    38%
    3/8 times

    Under 2.5 Away

    20%
    1/5 times

    Under 2.5 Total

    31%
    4/13 times

    Quang Nam vs Sai Gon Prediction, H2H – Current Form

    Current Table Ranking: Sai Gon is better ranked side than Quang Nam.Home – Away Table Ranking: Sai Gon is a better away than Quang Nam at home.Offense Power: Sai Gon is a better away than Quang Nam at home.Defense Power: Currently, there is no major defense power difference.Goal Difference: In terms of goal difference, Sai Gon is a stronger side than Quang Nam.

    Quang Nam vs Sai Gon Prediction:

    Click this link if you want premium access to this weekend’s mega jp (Members only). If you don’t want premium predictions, feel free to use this extensive yet free data. It takes time to do meaningful research so hopefully, this free data should help. However, should you want premium access simply click this link.

    Leave a comment

    Your email address will not be published.