• LATEST FOOTBALL ACTION

    ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE
    FT
    Yesterday
    1
    Man United
    0
    Leicester City
    FT
    Yesterday
    0
    Sheff UtdRed cards
    1
    Southampton
    FT
    Yesterday
    1
    Brighton
    1
    Burnley FC
    FT
    Yesterday
    3
    Norwich City
    2
    Man. City
    Today
    16:00
    Bournemouth
    Everton
    Today
    18:30
    Watford
    Arsenal
    CHAMPIONSHIP
    FT
    Yesterday
    3
    QPR
    2
    Luton Town
    FT
    Yesterday
    1
    Middlesbrough
    0
    Reading
    FT
    Yesterday
    2
    Blackburn
    0
    Millwall
    FT
    Yesterday
    2
    Hull City
    2
    Wigan Athletic
    Today
    14:00
    Huddersfield
    Sheff. Wednesday
    Today
    14:30
    Barnsley
    Leeds United
    LA LIGA
    FT
    Yesterday
    0
    Leganes
    3
    Villarreal
    FT
    Yesterday
    2
    Real Sociedad
    0
    Atl�tico Madrid
    FT
    Yesterday
    5
    Barcelona
    2
    Valencia
    Today
    13:00
    Eibar
    Espanyol
    Today
    15:00
    Alav�s
    Sevilla
    Today
    17:00
    Celta Vigo
    Granada
    SERIE A
    FT
    Yesterday
    2
    Napoli
    0
    Sampdoria
    FT
    Yesterday
    1
    Inter Milan
    0
    UdineseRed cards
    Today
    13:30
    Genoa
    Atalanta
    Today
    16:00
    SPAL
    Lazio
    Today
    16:00
    Brescia
    Bologna
    Today
    16:00
    Parma
    Cagliari
    FRANCE LIGUE 1
    FT
    Yesterday
    2
    Montpellier
    1
    OGC Nice
    FT
    Yesterday
    0
    Dijon FCO
    0
    N�mes
    FT
    Yesterday
    2
    Bordeaux
    0
    Metz
    FT
    Yesterday
    0
    Brest
    0
    Rennes
    Today
    16:00
    Nantes
    Stade Reims
    Today
    18:00
    St-�tienne
    Toulouse
  • Riverball Vs Barca Prediction – Head to Head (H2H) Stats – Finland Kolmonen Keski Suomen Predictions


    Riverball Vs Barca Predictions – Current Season Statistics

    Riverball vs Barca for Finland Kolmonen Keski Suomen match. Riverball goes head to head (H2H) with Barca on 09-08-2019. So far a total of 239 goals have been scored. The average number of goals scored at home in the league is 2.38. On the other hand, the average goals scored away is 1.76.

    # Team MP Points Last 5 Matches
    1 12

    29

    WDWDW
    2 11

    25

    WWDWW
    3 11

    21

    WWWWL
    4 9

    16

    LLWWW
    5 12

    14

    LDLWD
    6 9

    14

    DWDLW
    7Rank 10

    11

    WLWLL
    8Rank 11

    11

    LDDWL
    9Rank 11

    10

    LLLWL
    10Rank 10

    8

    WWLLL
    11Rank 12

    8

    LLLDL

    Riverball vs Barca Prediction, H2H – Table Raking, Current Season Stats

    Riverball is currently at position 3 with 21 points. Barca, on the other hand, is currently at position 7 with 11 points. To this point, Riverball has played 11 matches 5 at home and 6 as visitors. Barca has played 10 matches 5 at home and 5 as visitors. Riverball has managed 21 points, 11 points at home and 10 points away while Barca has 11 points, 8 points at home and 3 points away. This means Riverball has managed 52.4% of its total points at home against 47.7% away, whereas Barca has managed 72.8% of its total points at home against 27.3% on the road.

    Riverball vs Barca Prediction, H2H – Home – Away Table Ranking Stats

    At home, Riverball is at position 3 at home and position 2 on the away table. Conversely, Barca is at position 6 at home and position 8 on the away table. Riverball’s home goal difference (Goals scored at home minus goals conceded at home) is 6 while the away goal difference (Goals scored away minus goals conceded away) is -2.Barca’s home goal difference is 6 while the away goal difference is -2.

    Riverball vs Barca Prediction, H2H – Offense (Scoring) Statistics

    Riverball scored an average of 2 goals compared to Barca’s average of 1.9 goals across the matches played so far home and away. So far, Riverball has scored 2.2 goals at home and 1.7 goals away against Barca’s 3 goals at home and 0.8 goals away.

    Riverball vs Barca Prediction, H2H – Defense (Concede) Statistics

    Riverball has conceded an average of 1.6 goals per match It has conceded 1 goals at home and 2 goals away. The visitors Barca, on the other hand, has conceded an average of 2.8 goals per match, 2.4 goals at home and 3.2 goals away. Riverball has a goal difference of 4 compared to Barca ‘s current goal difference of -9.

    Riverball vs Barca Prediction, H2H – BTS (GG) and FTS (NG) Statistics

    When Riverball is playing at home, the chance of Both Teams to Score (BTS/GG) to occur is currently at 60%. This happened in 3 matches out of the 5 matches that Riverball has played as the host team. On the contrary, when Barca is the away team, the chance of Both Teams to Score (BTS/GG) to occur is currently at 40%. This is has occurred in 2 matches out of the 5 matches that Barca has played as the away team. When Riverball is the home team, the chances of FTS/NG to occur is currently 40%. This occurred in 2 matches out of the 5 matches that Riverball has played at home. The chances of FTS/NG to occur when Barca is the away team is 60%. This happened in 3 matches out of the 5 matches that Barca has played as the away side.

    Riverball vs Barca Prediction, H2H – Over 1.5, Over 2.5 Statistics

    Riverball – Over 1.5 Statistics

    Over 1.5 Home

    100%
    5/5 times

    Over 1.5 Away

    100%
    6/6 times

    Over 1.5 Total

    100%
    11/11 times

    Over 1.5 Home

    100%
    5/5 times

    Over 1.5 Away

    100%
    5/5 times

    Over 1.5 Total

    100%
    10/10 times

    Riverball – Over 2.5 Statistics

    Over 2.5 Home

    60%
    3/5 times

    Over 2.5 Away

    100%
    6/6 times

    Over 2.5 Total

    82%
    9/11 times

    Over 2.5 Home

    80%
    4/5 times

    Over 2.5 Away

    80%
    4/5 times

    Over 2.5 Total

    80%
    8/10 times

    Riverball vs Barca Prediction, H2H – Under 1.5, Under 2.5 Statistics

    Riverball – Under 1.5 Statistics

    Under 1.5 Home

    0%
    0/5 times

    Under 1.5 Away

    0%
    0/6 times

    Under 1.5 Total

    0%
    0/11 times

    Under 1.5 Home

    0%
    0/5 times

    Under 1.5 Away

    0%
    0/5 times

    Under 1.5 Total

    0%
    0/10 times

    Riverball – Under 2.5 Statistics

    Under 2.5 Home

    40%
    2/5 times

    Under 2.5 Away

    0%
    0/6 times

    Under 2.5 Total

    19%
    2/11 times

    Under 2.5 Home

    20%
    1/5 times

    Under 2.5 Away

    20%
    1/5 times

    Under 2.5 Total

    20%
    2/10 times

    Riverball vs Barca Prediction, H2H – Current Form

    Current Table Ranking: Riverball is better ranked compared to Barca.Home – Away Table Ranking: Riverball is performing better at home as compared to Barca away.Offense Power: Riverball is performing better at home as compared to Barca away.Defense Power: Riverball is performing better at defending as compared to Barca.Goal Difference: Riverball is a stronger side in terms of goal difference as compared to Barca.

    Riverball vs Barca Prediction: 1
    OV 1.5

    OV 2.5

    Found the free predictions helpful, Join here for the best premium packages!

    Leave a comment

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *