• Rosenborg Vs Viking Prediction – Head to Head (H2H) Stats – Norway Eliteserien Predictions   Recently updated !


    Rosenborg Vs Viking Predictions – Current Season Statistics

    Rosenborg vs Viking for Norway Eliteserien match. Rosenborg goes head to head (H2H) with Viking on 13-07-2019. So far a total of 215 goals have been scored. The average number of goals scored at home in the league is 1.58. On the other hand, the average goals scored away is 1.17.

    # Team MP Points Last 5 Matches
    1Rank 10

    25

    WWWWW
    2Rank 11

    22

    LWLWW
    3 9

    17

    LWDWL
    4 10

    17

    LWWDW
    5 11

    17

    LWWWL
    6 10

    17

    DWWWW
    7Rank 10

    15

    WDWDL
    8Rank 9

    14

    LWDDL
    9 10

    13

    WWLLW
    10Rank 10

    12

    WLDDL
    11Rank 10

    12

    WWLDW
    12Rank 10

    9

    LWLDL
    13Rank 10

    9

    LLDLW
    14 9

    7

    LLLLD
    15 9

    7

    LLLLW
    16 10

    7

    WLLLL

    Rosenborg vs Viking Prediction, H2H – Table Raking, Current Season Stats

    Rosenborg is currently at position 11 with 12 points. Viking, on the other hand, is currently at position 8 with 14 points. To this point, Rosenborg has played 10 matches 5 at home and 5 as visitors. Viking has played 9 matches 4 at home and 5 as visitors. Rosenborg has managed 12 points, 8 points at home and 4 points away while Viking has 14 points, 10 points at home and 4 points away. This means Rosenborg has managed 66.7% of its total points at home against 33.4% away, whereas Viking has managed 71.5% of its total points at home against 28.6% on the road.

    Rosenborg vs Viking Prediction, H2H – Home – Away Table Ranking Stats

    At home, Rosenborg is at position 8 at home and position 13 on the away table. Conversely, Viking is at position 5 at home and position 11 on the away table. Rosenborg’s home goal difference (Goals scored at home minus goals conceded at home) is 0 while the away goal difference (Goals scored away minus goals conceded away) is -6.Viking’s home goal difference is 0 while the away goal difference is -6.

    Rosenborg vs Viking Prediction, H2H – Offense (Scoring) Statistics

    Rosenborg scored an average of 0.8 goal compared to Viking’s average of 1.5 goals across the matches played so far home and away. So far, Rosenborg has scored 1 goals at home and 0.6 goals away against Viking’s 2 goals at home and 1 goals away.

    Rosenborg vs Viking Prediction, H2H – Defense (Concede) Statistics

    Rosenborg has conceded an average of 1.4 goals per match It has conceded 1 goals at home and 1.8 goals away. The visitors Viking, on the other hand, has conceded an average of 1.5 goals per match, 0.5 goal at home and 2.2 goals away. Rosenborg has a goal difference of -6 compared to Viking ‘s current goal difference of 0.

    Rosenborg vs Viking Prediction, H2H – BTS (GG) and FTS (NG) Statistics

    When Rosenborg is playing at home, the chance of Both Teams to Score (BTS/GG) to occur is currently at 40%. This happened in 2 matches out of the 5 matches that Rosenborg has played as the host team. On the contrary, when Viking is the away team, the chance of Both Teams to Score (BTS/GG) to occur is currently at 40%. This is has occurred in 2 matches out of the 5 matches that Viking has played as the away team. When Rosenborg is the home team, the chances of FTS/NG to occur is currently 60%. This occurred in 3 matches out of the 5 matches that Rosenborg has played at home. The chances of FTS/NG to occur when Viking is the away team is 60%. This happened in 3 matches out of the 5 matches that Viking has played as the away side.

    Rosenborg vs Viking Prediction, H2H – Over 1.5, Over 2.5 Statistics

    Rosenborg – Over 1.5 Statistics

    Over 1.5 Home

    60%
    3/5 times

    Over 1.5 Away

    80%
    4/5 times

    Over 1.5 Total

    70%
    7/10 times

    Over 1.5 Home

    100%
    4/4 times

    Over 1.5 Away

    60%
    3/5 times

    Over 1.5 Total

    78%
    7/9 times

    Rosenborg – Over 2.5 Statistics

    Over 2.5 Home

    20%
    1/5 times

    Over 2.5 Away

    40%
    2/5 times

    Over 2.5 Total

    30%
    3/10 times

    Over 2.5 Home

    50%
    2/4 times

    Over 2.5 Away

    40%
    2/5 times

    Over 2.5 Total

    45%
    4/9 times

    Rosenborg vs Viking Prediction, H2H – Under 1.5, Under 2.5 Statistics

    Rosenborg – Under 1.5 Statistics

    Under 1.5 Home

    40%
    2/5 times

    Under 1.5 Away

    20%
    1/5 times

    Under 1.5 Total

    30%
    3/10 times

    Under 1.5 Home

    0%
    0/4 times

    Under 1.5 Away

    40%
    2/5 times

    Under 1.5 Total

    23%
    2/9 times

    Rosenborg – Under 2.5 Statistics

    Under 2.5 Home

    80%
    4/5 times

    Under 2.5 Away

    60%
    3/5 times

    Under 2.5 Total

    70%
    7/10 times

    Under 2.5 Home

    50%
    2/4 times

    Under 2.5 Away

    60%
    3/5 times

    Under 2.5 Total

    56%
    5/9 times

    Rosenborg vs Viking Prediction, H2H – Current Form

    Current Table Ranking: Viking is better ranked side than Rosenborg.Home – Away Table Ranking: Rosenborg is performing better at home as compared to Viking away.Offense Power: Viking is a better away than Rosenborg at home.Defense Power: Rosenborg is performing better at defending as compared to Viking.Goal Difference: In terms of goal difference, Viking is a stronger side than Rosenborg.

    Rosenborg vs Viking Prediction:

    Click this link if you want premium access to this weekend’s mega jp (Members only). If you don’t want premium predictions, feel free to use this extensive yet free data. It takes time to do meaningful research so hopefully, this free data should help. However, should you want premium access simply click this link.

    Leave a comment

    Your email address will not be published.