• Shonan Bellmare vs Sagan Tosu Prediction


    Shonan Bellmare vs Sagan Tosu Prediction

    Shonan Bellmare vs Sagan Tosu Prediction – Japan – J1 League. View Shonan Bellmare vs Sagan Tosu previews, head to head stats and free predictions. Match Kickoff: Wed, July 18, 2018 – 1:00pm. Match Venue: Stadium: Shonan BMW Stadium Hiratsuka (Hiratsuka).

    Shonan Bellmare vs Sagan Tosu Prediction

    Shonan Bellmare vs Sagan Tosu Prediction

    Shonan Bellmare vs Sagan Tosu Prediction – H2H Stats – This Season.

    Shonan Bellmare vs Sagan Tosu Prediction – Goals and Cards.

    Average Goals – (Both Shonan Bellmare and Sagan Tosu)

    2.14 average goals while the average in the League: 2.43

    Looking for our paid tips? Click Here for instructions on how to Access Mjomba’s 1/X/2 Premium Jackpot + Multibet Tips

    Average Both Teams to Score – (Both Shonan Bellmare and Sagan Tosu)

    47% chance for GG (Goal-Goal)/BTS while the average in the League: 49%

    Over 1.5 + (Both Shonan Bellmare and Sagan Tosu)

    60% chance for OVER 1.5 goals while the average in the League: 68%

    Over 2.5 + (Both Shonan Bellmare and Sagan Tosu)

    54% chance for OVER 2.5 goals while the average in the League: 46%

    Cards (Both Shonan Bellmare and Sagan Tosu)

    3.4 average cards while the average cards in the League: 2.48

    Corners Stats (Both Shonan Bellmare and Sagan Tosu)

    10.17 average corners for both teams while the average in the League: 9.94

    Shonan Bellmare vs Sagan Tosu Prediction – Head to Head (Previous Results)

    Looking for our paid tips? Click Here for instructions on how to Access Mjomba’s 1/X/2 Premium Jackpot + Multibet Tips

    Shonan Bellmare and Sagan Tosu compete in Japan – J1 League

    Both teams have met 8 time(s) in the past.

    Out of the 8 past encounter(s), Shonan Bellmare has 3 Wins for matches against Sagan Tosu

    Sagan Tosu on the other hand has _2 Wins in the previous head to head encounters against Shonan Bellmare

    _3 Draws
    (37%) match(es) between Shonan Bellmare and Sagan Tosu have ended in a draw.

    The following data below applies for Finished Head to Head matches between Shonan Bellmare and Sagan Tosu

    Over 0.5 + goals

    7/8 times , 88%

    Over 1.5 + goals

    4/8 times , 50%

    Over 2.5 + goals

    1/8 times , 13%

    Over 3.5 + goals

    1/8 times , 13%

    BTTS (Both Team to Score/GG) – Shonan Bellmare vs Sagan Tosu Prediction

    Both Teams have scored in 38% of the head to head matches – 3/8 times

    Looking for our paid tips? Click Here for instructions on how to Access Mjomba’s 1/X/2 Premium Jackpot + Multibet Tips

    Clean Sheets/NG – Situations where Both Teams to Score (BTS) did not happen between Shonan Bellmare and Sagan Tosu

    Shonan Bellmare has managed NG (Clean Sheet) in 0.38 of the head to head matches.

    Sagan Tosu has managed NG (Clean Sheet) in 0.38 of the head to head matches.

    Goals Scored by Shonan Bellmare and Sagan Tosu in Japan – J1 League

    Shonan Bellmare has scored 1.00/match(overall) in the current season.

    Sagan Tosu has scored 0.71/match(overall) in the current season.

    Goals Conceded by Shonan Bellmare and Sagan Tosu in Japan – J1 League

    Shonan Bellmare has conceded 1.13/match(overall) in the current season.

    Sagan Tosu has conceded 1.43/match(overall) in the current season.

    H2H Corners/Match Stats – Shonan Bellmare vs Sagan Tosu Prediction

    Average Corner Kicks per match between Shonan Bellmare and Sagan Tosu for the current season.

    4.53 Corners per match for Shonan Bellmare

    5.64 Corners per match for Sagan Tosu

    10.17corners/match for both Shonan Bellmare and Sagan Tosu

    Discipline Stats – Shonan Bellmare vs Sagan Tosu Prediction

    Shonan Bellmare 1.6 Card(s)/match.

    Sagan Tosu 1.8 Card(s)/match

    Both Teams 3.40Total Cards/match

    Looking for our paid tips? Click Here for instructions on how to Access Mjomba’s 1/X/2 Premium Jackpot + Multibet Tips

    Shonan Bellmare vs Sagan Tosu Prediction – Which Team Will Score First?

    Shonan Bellmare has scored first in 40% of the matches. It has Scored first in 6 / 15 matches

    Sagan Tosu has scored first in 27% of the matches. It has Scored first in 4 / 15 matches

    Over 0.5, 1.5, 2.5, 3.5, 4.5, 5.5 Goals – Shonan Bellmare vs Sagan Tosu Prediction

    OVER –

    Over 0.5 +

    Shonan Bellmare 88% League Average 87% Sagan Tosu 86%

    Over 1.5 +

    Shonan Bellmare 63% League Average 60% Sagan Tosu 57%

    Over 2.5 + 

    Shonan Bellmare 50% League Average 54% Sagan Tosu 57%

    Over 3.5 + 

    Shonan Bellmare 13% League Average 14% Sagan Tosu 14%

    Over 4.5 +

    Shonan Bellmare % League Average % Sagan Tosu %

    Over 5.5 +

    Shonan Bellmare % League Average % Sagan Tosu %

    Shonan Bellmare vs Sagan Tosu Prediction – Under 0.5, 1.5, 2.5, 3.5, 4.5, 5.5

    Under 0.5 –

    Shonan Bellmare 12% League Average 13% Sagan Tosu 14%

    Under 1.5 –

    Shonan Bellmare 37% League Average 40% Sagan Tosu 43%

    Under 2.5 –

    Shonan Bellmare 50% League Average 47% Sagan Tosu 43%

    Under 3.5 –

    Shonan Bellmare 87% League Average 87% Sagan Tosu 86%

    Under 4.5 –

    Shonan Bellmare 100% League Average 100% Sagan Tosu 100%

    Under 5.5 –

    Shonan Bellmare 100% League Average 100% Sagan Tosu 100%

    Looking for our paid tips? Click Here for instructions on how to Access Mjomba’s 1/X/2 Premium Jackpot + Multibet Tips

    Shonan Bellmare vs Sagan Tosu Prediction – Top Scorers

    Shonan Bellmare

    Shunsuke Kikuchi 4

    Ryunosuke Noda 2

    Alen Stevanović 2

    Toshiki Ishikawa 2

    Jung-Hyub Lee 2

    Takuya Okamoto 1

    0

    Zero means no data to display at the moment for this category.

    Sagan Tosu

    Yuji Ono 2

    Segundo Víctor Ibarbo Guerrero 2

    Hideto Takahashi 2

    Dong-Geon Cho 2

    Kyosuke Tagawa 2

    Yong-Woo Ahn 2

    0

    Zero means no data to display at the moment for this category.

    Over/Under at Half Time – Shonan Bellmare vs Sagan Tosu

    OVER 0.5 AT HALF-TIME

    Shonan Bellmare 63%

    Sagan Tosu 43%

    League Average 53%

    OVER 1.5 AT HALF-TIME

    Shonan Bellmare 50%

    Sagan Tosu 14%

    League Average 32%

    OVER 2.5 AT HALF-TIME

    Shonan Bellmare %

    Sagan Tosu %

    League Average %

    Shonan Bellmare vs Sagan Tosu Prediction: 1

    Looking for our paid tips? Click Here for instructions on how to Access Mjomba’s 1/X/2 Premium Jackpot + Multibet Tips

    Great perfomance on last week betway Jackpot!

    We have extensively analyzed Jackpot Predictions and very good multibets for paid members. If you want you can CLICK HERE and make payment. Boost your chances with our help. 

    Feel free to text or call 0710 792 715 for help.

    We don’t just predict, we do so with extensive data and research. Bookies know the matches you bet on, we go past the ordinary to include predictions for Corners, Booking Points, clean sheet etc and tell you how to play them, apart from the obvious ones. Bet wisely, reduce losses. Information is value. Without data, you’re just another person with an opinion.” READ THE NEXT RELATED POSTS BELOW:
    :

    Leave a comment

    Your email address will not be published.