Blog

admin
February 8, 2020
Sicula Leonzio vs Potenza Calcio Prediction No Comments

Sicula Leonzio vs Potenza Calcio Prediction H2h Match Preview

Sicula Leonzio vs Potenza Calcio Prediction H2h Match Preview

SICULA LEONZIO VS POTENZA CALCIO H2H PREDICTION
SEC Italy – Serie C Girone C
Date: Sunday, 09 February 2020
Kick-off at 17 : 00 EAT

Sicula Leonzio vs Potenza Calcio Prediction H2h Match Preview
Sicula Leonzio vs Potenza Calcio Prediction H2h Match Preview

Sicula Leonzio vs Potenza Calcio Prediction for SEC Italy – Serie C Girone C match. Sicula Leonzio goes head to head (h2h) with Potenza Calcio on Sunday. All the SEC Italy – Serie C Girone C teams have scored a total of 588 goals in the current season with an average of 1.2 goals, 1.45 at home and 1.03 away. Sicula Leonzio has played 23 matches so far and has 13 points at the moment. Potenza Calcio, on the other hand, has played 24 matches and has 45 points. Read on for all our free Rende predictions and betting tips.

Sicula Leonzio vs Potenza Calcio Prediction – Head to head (h2h)

  • Sicula Leonzio is at position 20 while Potenza Calcio is at position 5 in the current SEC Italy – Serie C Girone C table standings.
  • It has managed 8 points at home out of the current total of 13 compared to Potenza Calcio’s 18 away points out of its 45 total points.
  • Statistically, Sicula Leonzio has managed 22% points at home while Potenza Calcio has managed 55% points in away matches.

Will Sicula Leonzio or Potenza Calcio score? H2h Score Prediction

There is a 18% chance that Sicula Leonzio will score a goal and a 25% chance that Potenza Calcio will also score. Sicula Leonzio has managed to score at least 1 goal in 34% of its home matches. Potenza Calcio has done so in 16% of its away matches.

Sicula Leonzio vs Potenza Calcio Prediction – Goals Scored/Conceded

Sicula Leonzio scores an average of 0.87 goals per match, 1.25 at home. Potenza Calcio, on the other hand, scores an average of 1.13 goals per match, 1.37 away. Sicula Leonzio concedes an average of 2.084 goals per match, 1.37 at home. Potenza Calcio, on the other hand, concedes an average of 0.385 goals per match, 1 away.

Sicula Leonzio vs Potenza Calcio Prediction – Both Teams to Score

The overall chance that both teams will score is 66% for Sicula Leonzio and 21% for Potenza Calcio. When Sicula Leonzio is the home team, the chance that both teams will score is 83% and 36% for Potenza Calcio as the away team.

Sicula Leonzio vs Potenza Calcio Prediction for Over/Under 1.5, 2.5

The chance that this match will have over 1.5 goals is 79% for Sicula Leonzio and 50% for Potenza Calcio. When Sicula Leonzio is playing at home, the chance that this match will have over 1.5 goals is 92% and 62% when Potenza Calcio is visiting.

The chance that this match will have over 2.5 goals is 53% for Sicula Leonzio and 25% for Potenza Calcio. When Sicula Leonzio is the host team, the chance that this match will have over 2.5 goals is 75% and 31% when Potenza Calcio is the away team.

Sicula Leonzio vs Potenza Calcio Prediction:

Well researched data takes time to prepare. Despite that, we have provided free yet extensive data for you. All jackpots predictions and matches are available. Very high success rates. If you’d like to try the premium package click this link.

Comment