SportPesa Jackpot 5-6 December, 2015 Predictions and Analysis
Season’s greetings folks!
December is here again! You need money more than ever. Did you know that you could win big sums of money from placing your bet with SportPesa? Yes, you need a minimum of KES100 to place a bet that could see you winning a good amount of money to cater for the extra spending this season. How about telling you this–you don’t need to be scared of anything because you’ve just come to the right place for soccer betting tips.
Just like the “10 rules of sleeping over” betting has its own rules that every bettor needs to know and play by.
- Decide your maximum spending. Spend what you can stand to lose. Otherwise, this might result in personal bankruptcy.
- Set your maximum bet amount. For instance, ask yourself, “What’s the maximum amount I can place per bet?”
- Choose your best betting category. Are you good at 1X2, GG NG, Over Under and Double Chance. We’ll tell you this for free–Advanced statistical models and studies have proven that betting on those two categories, especially Double Chance is the most effective. In math we trust!
- Understand a match’s outcome probabilities by studying the odds closely. In simpler terms, the probability of any match outcome expresses your belief in the said outcome, usually scaled between 0% and 100%. You’d give Barcelona a 90% winning probability to win over team B and Chelsea 50% as at the time of writing this post.
- Find a trusted website for betting tips. You can tell a good website from the content and tips you find there. Do they sound realistic? Of course, you won’t tell a good website from the pack without giving them a shot.
- At Mjomba, we’ll tell you that there is a huge difference between odds and probabilities. Odds can be deceptive so you want to be very careful. Study them carefully and bring your instincts to work.
- Understand the relationship between odds and probabilities. Still, odds can hint the outcome of a match but not all the time.
- Consider unpredictable factors. Several factors influence the outcome of a match. One of the factors is the match type (No. 9), match time (at the start and end of seasons things usually get a little nasty.) Another factor is player injuries, transfers, punishment and illness, particularly in the case of key players.
- Try to avoid friendlies, league cup matches and to some extent international matches.
- Don’t try to be too clever.
For further help and guidance, you might want to :mail: at email@example.com
The content available under the MPredictor tab is exclusive for our true fans–people who find it okay to support Mjomba’s efforts in exchange of our best data. Anyone is welcome to check the MDaily for instructions on how to access this data. Good content takes time and money to prepare but what’s more important to us is to see you win! You have our word! Remember, you’re home!
SportPesa Jackpot Predictions Match 1: Bristol City – Blackburn Head to Head Preview SportPesa Jackpot Analysis and Predictions
SportPesa Jackpot Predictions Match 2: Rotherham – Wolves Head to Head Preview SportPesa Jackpot Analysis and Predictions
SportPesa Jackpot Predictions Match 3: Bolton – Cardiff Head to Head Preview SportPesa Jackpot Analysis and Predictions
SportPesa Jackpot Predictions Match 4: Swansea – Leicester Head to Head Preview SportPesa Jackpot Analysis and Predictions
SportPesa Jackpot Predictions Match 5: Ross County – ST Johnstone Head to Head Preview SportPesa Jackpot Analysis and Predictions
SportPesa Jackpot Predictions Match 6: Leyton Orient – Scunthorpe Head to Head Preview SportPesa Jackpot Analysis and Predictions
Read: Leyton Orient – Scunthorpe: Soccerway, SoccerStas, Preview, Head to Head Analysis and Our Pick
SportPesa Jackpot Predictions Match 7: Yeovil – Stevenage Head to Head Preview SportPesa Jackpot Analysis and Predictions
SportPesa Jackpot Predictions Match 8: Chesterfield – Walsall Head to Head Preview SportPesa Jackpot Analysis and Predictions
SportPesa Jackpot Predictions Match 9: Gazelec Ajaccio – Nantes Head to Head Preview SportPesa Jackpot Analysis and Predictions
SportPesa Jackpot Predictions Match 10: Toulouse – Lorient Head to Head Preview SportPesa Jackpot Analysis and Predictions
SportPesa Jackpot Predictions Match 11: Luzern – Young Boys Head to Head Preview SportPesa Jackpot Analysis and Predictions
SportPesa Jackpot Predictions Match 12: Verona – Empoli Head to Head Preview SportPesa Jackpot Analysis and Predictions
SportPesa Jackpot Predictions Match 13: Sporting Gijon – Las Palmas UD Head to Head Preview SportPesa Jackpot Analysis and Predictions
Read: Sporting Gijon – Las Palmas UD: Soccerway, SoccerStas, Preview, Head to Head Analysis and Our Pick
This should be for registered members only but we thought, I mean really, there are new visitors everyday and locking them out of this wouldn’t be wise at all. What is the good news? Is Mjomba up to something new? Yes, we are always working, day and night, round the clock to make sure you–our visitor–benefits from being our true fan and part of this great family.
Straight to the good news. We have been testing and debugging one great tool here at the backend. We shared this information here and for those who’ve already used the predictor, they know what it can do. We sat thinking, how can we put this to the test? Does this tool really work or is it a fake one so we would kick and ban it? But wait, the reality is that Mjomba just developed one of the best betting calculators that’s sure to take the industry by storm. Take a look below of yesterday’s match. Something is definitely going on and this can only mean one thing–someone scooped a really awesome figure thanks to the calculator. This is not the first time the calculator has scored impressively. On a daily basis, it scores close to 90% correctly. Give it a try.
At first, like most of you can agree, we began Mjomba Daily and put a halt somewhere along the lane. What happened? The truth is that we wanted you to choose the matches you wanted and then use thecalculator to your advantage. It became overwhelming to analyze all daily matches (it takes time doing over 7 pages of 50 matches each.) This is what led to the birth of the Mpredictor. It’s kickass, it’s impressive and generally good. Of course, I’ll be lying if i said you’ll score all matches all the time but with streaks of 10 correct matches, don’t you think it’s something you REALLY REALLY WANT TO USE?
You need some evidence? We picked 17 matches to start with and as you can see above (latest screenshot shown below). Notice, the calculator might scare you at first but it’s crazy easy to use. Yes, it’s time consuming because you’ll need to fill some data and let it work out it’s magic. It’s already a party here and we’ve never been happier! You’ll need the odds for both teams, current team form, head to head, current table position and goal difference. This is definitely most ideal for those who don’t do so many matches. If you’re the type that selects a multi-bet of 4-6 matches then this is for you. This means you’ll be done analysing within 20 minutes or so. We can’t find a better reward for you!!! Formulas used include Poisson probability, complex logical math, Logit models betting systems, techniques as well as AI. 90% winning guarantee! Try Now Free & Win.We know, it’s tough convincing without evidence so we had to pull one for you as shown below. 🙂 If you don’t want to use the Mpredictor, we analyse and predict matches for you so that your task is to place the bet and win.
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS MDAILY AND MPREDICTOR FROM THE LATEST VERSION (3.1.23) OF OUR ANDROID APP. UPDATE YOURS BY DOWNLOADING THE LATEST VERSION ON THE MJOMBA ANDROID APP PAGE NOW TO GET ACCESS TO THESE AND SO MUCH MORE FOR FREE!