Wellington Phoenix vs Melbourne Victory Prediction H2h Match Preview

Wellington Phoenix vs Melbourne Victory Prediction H2h Match Preview

WELLINGTON PHOENIX VS MELBOURNE VICTORY H2H PREDICTION
A-L Australia – A-League
Date: Sunday, 15 March 2020
Kick-off at 08 : 20 EAT

Wellington Phoenix vs Melbourne Victory Prediction H2h Match Preview
Wellington Phoenix vs Melbourne Victory Prediction H2h Match Preview

Wellington Phoenix vs Melbourne Victory Prediction for A-L Australia – A-League match. Wellington Phoenix goes head to head (h2h) with Melbourne Victory on Sunday. All the A-L Australia – A-League teams have scored a total of 324 goals in the current season with an average of 1.5 goals, 1.63 at home and 1.37 away. Wellington Phoenix has played 19 matches so far and has 33 points at the moment. Melbourne Victory, on the other hand, has played 20 matches and has 20 points. Read on for all our free Melbourne City predictions and betting tips.

Wellington Phoenix vs Melbourne Victory Prediction – Head to head (h2h)

  • Wellington Phoenix is at position 3 while Melbourne Victory is at position 9 in the current A-L Australia – A-League table standings.
  • It has managed 2 points at home out of the current total of 33 compared to Melbourne Victory’s 2 away points out of its 20 total points.
  • Statistically, Wellington Phoenix has managed 64% points at home while Melbourne Victory has managed points in away matches.

Will Wellington Phoenix or Melbourne Victory score? H2h Score Prediction

There is a 70% chance that Wellington Phoenix will score a goal and a 30% chance that Melbourne Victory will also score. Wellington Phoenix has managed to score at least 1 goal in 500% of its home matches. Melbourne Victory has done so in 300% of its away matches.

Wellington Phoenix vs Melbourne Victory Prediction – Goals Scored/Conceded

Wellington Phoenix scores an average of 1.6 goals per match, 1.56 at home. Melbourne Victory, on the other hand, scores an average of 1.2 goals per match, 1.6 away. Wellington Phoenix concedes an average of 10 goals per match, 9 at home. Melbourne Victory, on the other hand, concedes an average of 10 goals per match, 10 away.

Wellington Phoenix vs Melbourne Victory Prediction – Both Teams to Score

The overall chance that both teams will score is 60% for Wellington Phoenix and 50% for Melbourne Victory. When Wellington Phoenix is the home team, the chance that both teams will score is 700% and 1300% for Melbourne Victory as the away team.

Wellington Phoenix vs Melbourne Victory Prediction for Over/Under 1.5, 2.5

The chance that this match will have over 1.5 goals is 80% for Wellington Phoenix and 70% for Melbourne Victory. When Wellington Phoenix is playing at home, the chance that this match will have over 1.5 goals is 700% and 1500% when Melbourne Victory is visiting.

The chance that this match will have over 2.5 goals is 60% for Wellington Phoenix and 60% for Melbourne Victory. When Wellington Phoenix is the host team, the chance that this match will have over 2.5 goals is 600% and 1300% when Melbourne Victory is the away team.

Wellington Phoenix vs Melbourne Victory Prediction:

Click Here to Access 1/X/2 Premium Jackpot Tips    

Not sure? Perhaps you should look at the screenshots for previous weekend Jackpot bonuses!

jackpot bonus

Premium Jackpot/ Games are well analysed and you’re given free extra options. Ticket comes with complete Betika/Betway/Mcheza Jackpot Predictions @ kes 250 paid to Till No. 516328. (This includes free Multibets.) Games without the jackpot cost Kes 100 or Kes 650 for everything for an entire week or Kes 1,999 for all access an entire month (All jackpots and daily matches). Our performance for jackpots and multi bets is always here for you to see. 

If you encounter any problem we will be ready to guide. Simply text/call 0710-792-715

MJOMBA MDAILY (Daily matches) COST Kes 100.  Jackpot Kes 250 (includes games). Kes 650 both jackpots (including games a whole week).

Refer to earn:

  • For each new Day subscription referral, we gift you with kes 50 (50% share). 
  • For each a Week subscription (Kes 650) referral invited, you get Kes 200
  • For each Monthly subscriber (Kes 1,999) you refer to Mjomba, we gift you with a whole Kes 500. 

Simply send us the detail of the referral to 0710792715 or email support@mjomba.com. Most importantly, this is instant.

More information here: https://www.mjomba.com/referrals/

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *